Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

looks like she's pumped those lips up again :rolleyes:
someone also wrote on her myspace "i can't believe you've resculpted your hairline" but it's been removed..
can't imagine all the work she's done to her face..wat a shame

0565128400.jpg

There are some additional photographs to view HERE

Also View VIDEO

We hate to break it to you Krystal, but we don't think you're quite in the league of Borat or Kath & Kim just yet.

Borat or Kath & Kim are in a league?! :eek:

Thanks for the links Daltrim.

In this photo she might as well not wear a top.

0,,5651288,00.jpg

untitled.jpg

Home tour for Brother Zach

Zachandhismum.jpg

Home visit: Zach Douglas and his mother, Donna, enjoyed catching up yesterday.
Photo: GEORGINA McFARLANE

`I just broke down when I got home.'- Zach Douglas

The Big Brother whirlwind of fame continues for this year's runner-up, Zach Douglas, as his touring party, complete with chauffers, make-up artists and assistants, accompany him around the country.

The 24-year-old was in Echuca yesterday, visiting his family for the first time since leaving the Big Brother house.

The former St Joseph's College student said his schedule was hectic, with nightclub appearances and Big Brother promotions across Australia.

"It's all very hectic, but a lot of fun," he said.

Zach, a corsetiere, revealed he had received several job offers since leaving the house, including radio and television roles.

"All I can say is it's looking like it will be something to do with TV at this stage," he said.

"I was offered something with radio but it didn't happen because it was in Sydney. I don't really want to move too far away from my parents.

"I've been offered the chance to design corsets in the next series of Australia's Next Top Model, so that could be like my launch of Zach Douglas Designs."

Zach said he was creating a website and also planned to sell his corsets online.

He described the Big Brother roller-coaster as an experience of a lifetime, although he admitted it was sometimes unbelievable for "just a country kid".

"It has been phenomenal. I didn't anticipate this (the level of support) at all . . . and because it was so unexpected I think it's been 10 times better," he said.

Zach entered the house as an intruder, despite stating during the application process he would only enter the house from the beginning. He now proudly boasts he is the longest staying intruder in any Big Brother house in the world.

"That is an achievement in itself, because intruders don't usually last long. I am very proud of that," he said.

Zach speaks with series winner Aleisha Cowcher regularly and said former housemate Billy had been supportive, helping him adapt to life after the Big Brother house.

"It was really hard to come back to reality. Big Brother controls absolutely everything in the house. Like, we didn't even have light switches in the house. It's sort of comforting to know he's looking after you.

"I just broke down when I got home. Because I live alone, I didn't know what to do."

Zach will continue touring the country, promoting the next series of Big Brother and trying to secure a job from the show "while the iron is still hot".

He has invested his $20,000 prizemoney and plans to use it to help buy an apartment.

Although still under construction, fans can visit Zach's website at www.zachdouglas.com

- Cimara Pearce

Source

There have been a couple of updates in the Herald Sun this week.

Jamie BB06 is now working at a gym is Prahran.. Crap, I didn't even know he was living in Melb, I might have to move interstate.

And Chrissie BB3 is now doing a radio show on Nova in Melb with Mark Holden and Dicko.

Blissful Camilla

CAMILLA Severi, the nubile brunette who was famously on the receiving end of a turkey slap on Big Brother, is expecting her first child with partner Glen Krohn.

Severi, 23, who is now a popular figure in Queensland and a breakfast host on Brisbane radio station BI05, will give birth in November.

It just shows how her life has turned around since she divided the nation, and her housemates, over the incident involving Michael ("John'') Brice and Michael ("Ashley'') Cox on BB 2006.

Severi, then a student, was the runner-up on that series but went on to Brisbane, where she launched her radio career and found love.

Aaahhh!

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22423712-5009160,00.html

Didn't the media report she got pregnant earlier this year and it all turned out to be a load of shit?

Lewis aims for own TV show

September 17, 2007 12:00am

MELBOURNE funnyman Dylan Lewis could be on the box again soon, after filming a pilot for Foxtel.

The series, for the Movie Network, is modelled on the hit US comedy The Larry Sanders Show, with Lewis playing a mock talk-show host.

Brit actor Benjamin Hart, fresh from a stint on Neighbours, has a role as a security guard.

Pia Miranda has filmed a part, as has Wolf Creek's Cassandra McGrath, who plays herself.

Lewis hosted ABC-TV's Recovery in the '90s and starred on reality TV shows Celebrity Big Brother and Celebrity Circus.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,22429210-5012974,00.html

Back