Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to put 14 at the end of my posts because my post count is in the 13 000s and by putting 14 at the end of my posts it will counteract the bad luck of the number 13. Because i fear the number 13.

Thats amazing you've posted so much :D

What's up with Sarah banging on about being career oriented, when in the last Bachelor episode she said she chucked it in to go to London, then had a dream vision of hooking up with the Bachelor. Selective (with the truth) Sarah, more like.

What's up with Sarah banging on about being career oriented, when in the last Bachelor episode she said she chucked it in to go to London, then had a dream vision of hooking up with the Bachelor. Selective (with the truth) Sarah, more like.

She is following her heart!

Nah it's not so bad, you should try it. The good thing about friends is you don't need to rely on small talk.

You mean like real life friends? Not friends you might meet over the internet but never meet because it is impossible which is fine by you cause meeting people is awful?

You mean like real life friends? Not friends you might meet over the internet but never meet because it is impossible which is fine by you cause meeting people is awful?

I was referring to my own real life friends but as to which friends you should make is up to you.

@reepbot - the hamster wheel of love for Clawson!

516175.jpg

Description:
Cushions, 24 x cushions position inside circular seat Velcro backs, 91cm x 20cm , cushions, plus 4 LED light strips, frame not included

Current Bid: $3

Sorry, can't find the spa or bed linen from the Spanktuary

Ahhh yes, the hamster wheel! Remember it well i do. One of the greatest moments in television history was when Cat poured her heart out to Lawson about how strongly she felt about him. It was such a brave thing for her to do because she would have been unsure how he would have reacted given that she was receiving mixed signals. Or not. Who knows. Point is it was an amazing piece of tv. To lay your feelings down, to be truly vulnerable to someone is very brave.

Ahhh yes, the hamster wheel! Remember it well i do. One of the greatest moments in television history was when Cat poured her heart out to Lawson about how strongly she felt about him. It was such a brave thing for her to do because she would have been unsure how he would have reacted given that she was receiving mixed signals. Or not. Who knows. Point is it was an amazing piece of tv. To lay your feelings down, to be truly vulnerable to someone is very brave.

I thought she was selfish and had no consideration of Lawson or his girlfriend. I get why you relate to her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back