Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you put down 3500 and 6000 of your own words? Remember they have to be your own personal thoughts and feelings. They can not be like an essay on clouds.

Umm....yes and no. I copied and pasted from some of my own emails I have sent but couldn't be bothered getting to 6000 words. I think I put somewhere between 1500 and 3500 words. It changed its mind a bit depending on which and how many emails worth I had fed to it (which I guess is fair enough). I wonder how it analysed the text. It was pretty interesting even if it wasn't necessarily that accurate. I rather liked the graphical analysis (even if its analysis wasnt really true?!). Someone developed that for their linguistics masters thesis or something??? Anyway I also wonder how accurate the Buzzfeed quizzes are...!

Umm....yes and no. I copied and pasted from some of my own emails I have sent but couldn't be bothered getting to 6000 words. I think I put somewhere between 1500 and 3500 words. It changed its mind a bit depending on which and how many emails worth I had fed to it (which I guess is fair enough). I wonder how it analysed the text. It was pretty interesting even if it wasn't necessarily that accurate. I rather liked the graphical analysis (even if its analysis wasnt really true?!). Someone developed that for their linguistics masters thesis or something??? Anyway I also wonder how accurate the Buzzfeed quizzes are...!

oh, ok. did you agree with its analysis of me?

oh, ok. did you agree with its analysis of me?

Hm. Well...from what i have Seen you write as 'reepbot' yes to an extent. A bit compulsive, possibly overwhelmed at times with stress and somewhat melancholy. That does Seen to fit. Probably not traditional....Also probablt fits. Efficient and guiding others - dont know. Intermittent and sticking with tasks - don't know.

Hm. Well...from what i have Seen you write as 'reepbot' yes to an extent. A bit compulsive, possibly overwhelmed at times with stress and somewhat melancholy. That does Seen to fit. Probably not traditional....Also probablt fits. Efficient and guiding others - dont know. Intermittent and sticking with tasks - don't know.

apparently a desire for efficency is a good sign of creativity. i definelty have trouble sticking with tasks sometimes. i too am unsure about this helping or guiding thing too. i'm far too selfish for that.

NCIS! BOOM BOOM BOOM!

12629539-mmmain.jpg

WHAT A SHOW! HOPE IT GOES ON FOREVER!

This '14' at the end of your posts makes me want to end my posts in something.

I'm thinking Team Heather.

And if she leaves before Sarah, after that it will be team Sarah. I'm sure I have your approval for the latter eh lol

I wonder if reepbot will do a count down on the last 14, 12, 11....telling us how little much longer we have to look at those numbered posts (because we are forced to look at them).:p

Last edited by a moderator:
This '14' at the end of your posts makes me want to end my posts in something.

I'm thinking Team Heather.

And if she leaves before Sarah, after that it will be team Sarah. I'm sure I have your approval for the latter eh lol

Sounds good to me.

Bluefin has a writing style to be commended ?

Since when has @Bluefin written more than 2 sentences**

( ** = other than her endless love letters to @reepbot/@AntiGretel offer sexy time and warm oil massages )

84 divided by six
Pffft, that was about as good as reepbot's other user account.

You're f******g lucky I tolerate your misuse of the english language i.e."endless" "love" "letters" "offer", "sexy" "time", "warm" "oil" "massages".

Oh, and try BOOBGLE.

Last edited by a moderator:
is melissa george the same person as this tina arena? they both hate australia and where they came from and they both display the same snobby french way of of dissing the country as a whole. not to mention that they both speak english in slow motion. and they both carry smug looks when interviewed about australia. distasin for the audience that made them? i want to smack both of them.

Tina Arena is truly the greatest! She is the light the leads the way out of the darkness! Her voice lifts the soul and makes the clouds dance upon the stars.

just have to reiterate again that just because i watch the show ncis and also enjoy it does not mean i am a republican voter i assure you good people please believe me please please. i just enjoy watching crime proceduals. it is soothing in an odd way but my politcal leanings do not lean republican ways i am being totaly truly honest about this no word of a lie please believe me. i may not have the best situation awareness but i am aware of like what i like and stuff happens that i may be too slow to act upon. anyway respecting military stuff does not fell under the jurisdiction of a republican voter and it would be offensive to assume otherwise. oh god jesus i offended you i'm so very very sorry please forgive me damn damn damn. i hate hurting you damn. anyway, my point is that just cause i watch ncis doesn't mean i would vote republican.

I've said this once before and I will say it again bluefin needs their own damn thread.
@Sweetgeek living up to your name yet again. Happy to borrow others for a couple of sentences here and there.
And just quietly, I really liked your serve Ace!
is melissa george the same person as this tina arena? they both hate australia and where they came from and they both display the same snobby french way of of dissing the country as a whole. not to mention that they both speak english in slow motion. and they both carry smug looks when interviewed about australia. distasin for the audience that made them? i want to smack both of them.

I admit it. I laughed, loudly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back