Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is a whole facebook page for that number!

Why is that number so important?

Facebook fascinates me I have always wondered if I like created a proper profile with connections to my family, along with the things that I liked, my whole life details, pluss every thought I ever had, if it could like predict the future for me? Like know me better than me?

Why is that number so important?

Facebook fascinates me I have always wondered if I like created a proper profile with connections to my family, along with the things that I liked, my whole life details, pluss every thought I ever had, if it could like predict the future for me? Like know me better than me?

241543903-reddit.jpg

What do people think of 'Alice in Wonderland'? Did people enjoy reading it or did they dislike it with intense fury!

What do people think of 'Alice in Wonderland'? Did people enjoy reading it or did they dislike it with intense fury! QUOTE]

I saw a movie version of it in the earlyish 70s which I loved. Fiona Fullarton was Alice. I read it and 'Through the Lookinglass' in teachers' college as part of the reading list and they were annotated. An extra book really in that regard, otherwise I'm not interested in it as a story on its own. Excellent.

I wish I lived in a place like that in 'Alice in Wonderland'. Oh that would be quite interesting I would think to see all the weird and wonderful animals. Though if I could live anywhere I would live in the land of bouncy clouds where you can like bounce on clouds all day long and never ever get sick. I am sure that there are other worlds I would like to visit but I would have to have more of a think about that, like a real proper look.

I wish I lived in a place like that in 'Alice in Wonderland'. Oh that would be quite interesting I would think to see all the weird and wonderful animals. Though if I could live anywhere I would live in the land of bouncy clouds where you can like bounce on clouds all day long and never ever get sick. I am sure that there are other worlds I would like to visit but I would have to have more of a think about that, like a real proper look.

Fourteen
MotherFathers

Tina Arena is one of the greatest people to ever live. She is the soul of music. Her voice, especially when she sings, lifts me up Lifts me up beyond the earth and into the stars where I can float forever. She makes me shake, just shake so much with pure emotion. The things that she does to make me feel so deeply is something that I will never understand. For how can I, a mere mortal, a mere pathetic morrtal who is nothing really understand, like properly understand her genius? How can I comprehend her greatness? I simply can't, for she is too great for me. Her way of singing is simply breathtaking. It will take your breath away. She can bring the dead back to life with her voice. She can grow crops just by singing to them, she can end hatred through her songs, and she can walk on water. For she is Tina arena, the greatest person that will have ever lived on this earth. History, in the future will show that she will be considered the greatest person to have ever lived. No arguments or debates. Tina Arena is pure imperfect perfection. I remember the first time I heard her sing, like properly sing, I felt something, I felt something that I had never felt before. I wanted to cry at her beauty, the pure beauty of her voice. But I also wanted burst forth and tell the world about my pure and utter love for her and her voice. Tina Arena captured my soul, she captured my heart with her voice, the voice of an angel, an angel with such character, such life, such zest. It made me want to writhe around the floor like my soul had been taken by her pure brilliance. And in a way I suppose that is what did happen. For her greatness made me me writhe around the floor. I writhed as I could feel her voice enter my soul. Her warm, varied, perfect imperfect singing voice that made me shiver, shiver with excitement and a sense of overwhelming pleasure that I had finally gotten to know the wonderful Tina Arena and her incredible voice.

Your Personality*
You are a bit compulsive, somewhat shortsighted and can be perceived as dependent.

You are susceptible to stress: you are easily overwhelmed in stressful situations. You are melancholy: you think quite often about the things you are unhappy about. And you are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time.

Your choices are driven by a desire for efficiency.

You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you. You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done.

I copied and pasted some of my posts on here, like posts that were personal. so no stories or anything like that. then i wrote some more personal stuff to get the word count up to 6000 words. it tellls you your personality through your writing.i thouht it was a very interesting description of my personality. i am not sure if others would agree lol.

http://watson-um-demo.mybluemix.net/

Your Personality*
You are a bit compulsive, somewhat shortsighted and can be perceived as dependent.

You are susceptible to stress: you are easily overwhelmed in stressful situations. You are melancholy: you think quite often about the things you are unhappy about. And you are intermittent: you have a hard time sticking with difficult tasks for a long period of time.

You consider helping others to guide a large part of what you do: you think it is important to take care of the people around you. You are relatively unconcerned with tradition: you care more about making your own path than following what others have done.

I copied and pasted some of my posts on here, like posts that were personal. so no stories or anything like that. then i wrote some more personal stuff to get the word count up to 6000 words. it tellls you your personality through your writing.i thouht it was a very interesting description of my personality. i am not sure if others would agree lol.

That's a wierd website. How did you come by that? I don't know if it is all that accurate.... Or at least it seems to think I am very different to all those buzz feed quizzes...

Your Personality*

That's a wierd website. How did you come by that? I don't know if it is all that accurate.... Or at least it seems to think I am very different to all those buzz feed quizes
Tina Arena is one of the greatest people to ever live. She is the soul of music. Her voice, especially when she sings, lifts me up Lifts me up beyond the earth and into the stars where I can float forever. She makes me shake, just shake so much with pure emotion. The things that she does to make me feel so deeply is something that I will never understand. For how can I, a mere mortal, a mere pathetic morrtal who is nothing really understand, like properly understand her genius? How can I comprehend her greatness? I simply can't, for she is too great for me. Her way of singing is simply breathtaking. It will take your breath away. She can bring the dead back to life with her voice. She can grow crops just by singing to them, she can end hatred through her songs, and she can walk on water. For she is Tina arena, the greatest person that will have ever lived on this earth. History, in the future will show that she will be considered the greatest person to have ever lived. No arguments or debates. Tina Arena is pure imperfect perfection. I remember the first time I heard her sing, like properly sing, I felt something, I felt something that I had never felt before. I wanted to cry at her beauty, the pure beauty of her voice. But I also wanted burst forth and tell the world about my pure and utter love for her and her voice. Tina Arena captured my soul, she captured my heart with her voice, the voice of an angel, an angel with such character, such life, such zest. It made me want to writhe around the floor like my soul had been taken by her pure brilliance. And in a way I suppose that is what did happen. For her greatness made me me writhe around the floor. I writhed as I could feel her voice enter my soul. Her warm, varied, perfect imperfect singing voice that made me shiver, shiver with excitement and a sense of overwhelming pleasure that I had finally gotten to know the wonderful Tina Arena and her incredible voice.
which other singers do you like, reepbot?

That's a wierd website. How did you come by that? I don't know if it is all that accurate.... Or at least it seems to think I am very different to all those buzz feed quizzes...

Did you put down 3500 and 6000 of your own words? Remember they have to be your own personal thoughts and feelings. They can not be like an essay on clouds.

That's a wierd website. How did you come by that? I don't know if it is all that accurate.... Or at least it seems to think I am very different to all those buzz feed quizes

which other singers do you like, reepbot?

Emil Sande. I will think of others soon i promise i just promise so muchly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back