Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You would know all about what is fishy.

God damn it! :mad:

raven-scared-gif.gif

I don't know what that means. I hope it is not dangerous.

Don't you like cara-mali? I was enquiring whether your liking for it was extreme, so no not dangerous, presuming you haven't died from eating it?

Really? Hmm this doesn't surprise me, you aren't quite like anyone else are you. I can't speak for anyone else but I certainly wouldn't, but who knows how I'd actually act and feel in such a situation.

Well i have a weird reaction to death in that i don't really get sad over it. I just move on from it. When my parents die i don't plan to go to their funerals or burials or whatever.

Well i have a weird reaction to death in that i don't really get sad over it. I just move on from it. When my parents die i don't plan to go to their funerals or burials or whatever.

Well to each their own. For me personally it'd be more about wanting to see them and spend time with them knowing that it's my last chance.

I don't have the greatest relationship with one of my dads, I mean it's ok but we don't talk much or get along particularly well and I only see him around once a year, so I'd hope that if he was dying we would both want to patch things up before it was too late. Maybe not though... anyway, this is not the place for me to talk about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back