Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

I don't think he'd be so inconsiderate as to actually meet her daughter and then turn around and reject her, if he's wanted to meet the daughter he's heavily considering choosing Snez
Like...the entire country would hate him.

Being hated is a good thing though isn't it? I love to be hated.

her daughter is probably loving the attention, friends on Facebook is the new currency and measure of self-worth. the current tech-savvy kids grew up with face book and Instagram as a part of their lives. privacy is an odd concept.
You're right.
That's sort of scary to me, I must be getting old!

I don't think that meeting Eve is that big a deal. Surely before it all happened she would've had it explained to her that Mum is going onto a tv show to meet a man and if all goes well and Mum is still on the show near the end, the man may get to meet her. That's somewhat simplified of course but I don't think Eve would be unprepared. If she is, that says a lot more about Snez than what it would say about Sam leading her on to the end.

I don't think that meeting Eve is that big a deal. Surely before it all happened she would've had it explained to her that Mum is going onto a tv show to meet a man and if all goes well and Mum is still on the show near the end, the man may get to meet her. That's somewhat simplified of course but I don't think Eve would be unprepared. If she is, that says a lot more about Snez than what it would say about Sam leading her on to the end.

she has said a few times that her daughter was the one that pushed her to go on the show, ergo her daughter knows what the show is about.

Are the Cowboys hated?

Not hated enough, need to win a premiership for that...hoping at the broncos expense!
You might be right but it seems like a big deal to me...kids are very perceptive.
And I think I just don't want to see that go down on national TV, it just crosses the line for me.

she has said a few times that her daughter was the one that pushed her to go on the show, ergo her daughter knows what the show is about.
If that's the case, you're right, Eve knows exactly what the go is. I very much doubted that she wouldn't know anything.

Not hated enough, need to win a premiership for that...hoping at the broncos expense!

You might be right but it seems like a big deal to me...kids are very perceptive.
And I think I just don't want to see that go down on national TV, it just crosses the line for me.
If Snez doesn't win, Eve won't be there as it happens so it wouldn't really matter. We would know the disappointment regarding Eve but not get to see her reaction.
Oh, and go Storm :)

Last edited:
damnit, i wish i had better googley skills to bring up the vids where she said that her daughter pushed her to be on the show

It was in her biography in the site i am pretty sure.

yup. looked back at the 10 play stuff, her video intro says her daughter eve who is 9 an amazing little girl, prompted her to come onto the show, and is a 9 year old who who is mature enough to know "she wants mommy to be happy" and that you 'do need that other person there, someone you can share those ups and downs with.

Well on instagram I just saw a preview with them saying an ending nobody saw coming and Heather crying (after her home date I think) so maybe she doesn't go home because that made it too obvious lol.

Oh for some reason I missed that. I just watched it online. You're right, it's a bit odd to give the ending away if we're supposed to not see it coming, lol.

Showing Eve on TV does seem to indicate that Snez wins. It's going to look bad sending her home after that.

So from the other forum they say Snez has been liking a bunch of Melbourne businesses on Instagram, but then on the other hand Lana quit her job in June, and that she and her friends like a lot of Sam and Bachelor-related posts on Instagram. Also someone posted a screenshot (from The Bachelor's Facebook page I think) where someone said they saw Snez and Sam having dinner together.

Interesting show tonight. I want to reiterate how much i love the leather being worn. I love leather so much. I really do. Leather leather leather leather.

Anyway, Nina became Emily by the end with the constant moaning about Lana. It was boring. Bye. I did like Nina because her name rhymed with Tina. But she treated it like a competition not a chance to find someone.

I found it fascinating to see how Heather and Sam interpreted things differently. I mean if there was real chemistry between them then there would be no doubt in Sam's mind.

I love the date with sweet Sarah :angelic:. So sweet. My heart beats with pride whenever i see those two together. They deserve to be floating together in some sort of cloud while a pair of doves dance for them.

Snez and Sam talk about Sneza's daughter Eve was good. Sam was right that him meeting Eve is going to be ten times more important than meeting the parents.

I find the notion of meeting the parents to be creepy. Just seems weird and possessive to me.

I don't really see Sam meeting Snez' kid as so much of a big deal. They've both said she's such an important part of her life and it's a deal breaker if those two don't get along so he pretty much has to meet her before deciding. I'm sure Snez has explained to her what the show is about and what to expect from him, she's not going to be telling her this is her new daddy.

Maybe it's because I've been in the kids shoes, meeting parents partners, but it's really not such a big deal. Especially if he's meeting her for one day and then not seeing her again until he's decided.

I don't really see Sam meeting Snez' kid as so much of a big deal. They've both said she's such an important part of her life and it's a deal breaker if those two don't get along so he pretty much has to meet her before deciding. I'm sure Snez has explained to her what the show is about and what to expect from him, she's not going to be telling her this is her new daddy.

Maybe it's because I've been in the kids shoes, meeting parents partners, but it's really not such a big deal. Especially if he's meeting her for one day and then not seeing her again until he's decided.

I don't think Sam meeting Eve is the big deal (I assumed he was going to anyway even if they didn't show it). I think them showing it a big deal after Osher made a point about how careful you need to be putting kids on TV - he even originally said we wouldn't be seeing Eve because of that. Given those comments about how difficult it is I don't think they'd go through the hassle of showing the kid unless they absolutely needed to.

Back