The Bachelor Australia 2015

Untitled-Typo

So many nutant meenage neetle teetles on Survivor
Awesome site donor
With 5 weeks of Masterchef left, the Bachelor will be coming up soon. Thoughts on the new bachelor?

Melore

Tiny Member
He looks very unappealing. Will be watching.

Has anyone seen The Bachelor New Zealand, by any chance?? It's starting on Foxtel (channel 129) next week and I am wondering if I should lash out the $10 a month to get that extra package...

SeanE

I loathe sport on TV...
Both my wife and daughter think he's nothing much this year.

So far the girls they've shown appear to be the usual "I want to be on TV and get a Zoo Weekly picture spread and some modelling shows" type of girls... Again.

Melore

Tiny Member
Has anyone seen The Bachelor New Zealand, by any chance?? It's starting on Foxtel (channel 129) next week and I am wondering if I should lash out the $10 a month to get that extra package...
Yes, Melore, you should. I rang them up and they gave me the extra package for free for a month to see if I liked it. I liked it! NZ Bach is more like the US version, so far, with a wonky but sweet host who keeps slipping up (or it's his NZ accent) and cheerfully referring to the "Twenty-one woman." I like the Bachelor. Arthur. He's a personal trainer! Unusual! But a lot more human than the Aus Bach's, so far.

I just can't get over the close together eyes this new chap has. He looks like he's got pink eye. He's supposed to be a romantic dream come true! So disappointed guffawing Sam is, after all, going to be the Bachelorette, also. Only Osher and his hair can save this show now!

Mademoiselle

I think he's definitely an improvement on last year's guy. Has anyone seen the ad where the girl tells him she has a daughter? His expression looks like a combination of shock and terror (a bit like this :wideyed:), like she has 2 heads or something rather than a child.

Last edited:

Melore

Tiny Member
This franchise is all about the shirtless shots - shirtless, leaning on the balcony deep in thought, shirtless, by the sea as the waves crash. I guess he looks good shirtless. He does seem dull, duller even than usual, but the ladies usually serve up the quips and the crazy... so I will plug on.

I wish they'd kept the sparkly place from the first Aus series. I used to watch the show for glimpses of it. Purty. Golden!

Insomniac

Awesome site donor
This franchise is all about the shirtless shots - shirtless, leaning on the balcony deep in thought, shirtless, by the sea as the waves crash. I guess he looks good shirtless. He does seem dull, duller even than usual, but the ladies usually serve up the quips and the crazy... so I will plug on.

I wish they'd kept the sparkly place from the first Aus series. I used to watch the show for glimpses of it. Purty. Golden!
I would like to think it's impossible for this guy to be any duller than last year's lol. At least I hope he moves his upper lip when he talks..

Inigo Montoya

The New Dread Pirate Roberts.
Can't wait, this will be train wreck TV at its best. The first few eps are always gold. With all the wannabe girlfriends getting all catty, bitchy and drunk.

HarleyQQ

i find his looks to be abit confusing...
beard = hot
jaw line = hot
body = hot
but throw it all together and he looks...creepy?
makes me feel very uncomfortable. like ...he should be attractive but hes just not... to me anyway.