Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2015

Yay a bach/bitch thread!

Oh my God that awful PE teacher! She screams 50 Shades of bonkers... Hope she sticks around for a while!!

First impressions, he is yummo, and the girls come across as an almost lovely bunch.

I thought the desert boots changer was super tryhardish, but hey it got her a rose so well played.

My favourites so far is the single mum and the white rose owner.

Looking forward to the drama and the back stabby mayhem!

Does anyone here have a distinctive introduction first impression gimmick they would admit?

Anal glands woman should have gone home then and there.
Balloon tying was awkward.
Polaroid was bad, but at least broke the ice. The rear shot was too ladette.
Yoga was desperate.

In previous seasons, talking about kids and a family would be avoided, but this year with Sam it's a bonus/the best (behind superheroes).

Last edited:
Strange at first i thought he wasn't attractive at all. My type is nothing like him. I hate beards and I hate short hair on a guy. But he actually looked kinda hot on the actual episode

He's got a really nice dog! I like him as a general person a lot more than the previous ones. He's not my type, but as I'm not going to be bearing his babies, that's okay. Love the women! The vile Sandra should bring the drama. Heather reminds me of a more animated version of my favourite wackjob from last season, the actress, Jessica. Love the fairy light extravaganza in the entryway and garden. The editing was tight. I am in. Thank god it's on tonight as well. I need the crack!

There's another one of the ladies who has a child - but obviously hasn't mentioned that yet to Bachy

2AEB92DE00000578-3178153-image-a-33_1438143965514.jpg

Her name is Krystal, 30, and she's sure to put a twinkle in Sam's eye – so long as he doesn't like playing video games.
The travel agent and mother-of-one from Queensland says her dating history is remarkably thin, but she's now ready to find The One.

I don't even remember this one ...
2AEB92E900000578-3178153-image-a-37_1438145036938.jpg

Red hot! Family values are important to fertility nurse Madeline, 26, from Victoria

He's got a really nice dog! I like him as a general person a lot more than the previous ones. He's not my type, but as I'm not going to be bearing his babies, that's okay. Love the women! The vile Sandra should bring the drama. Heather reminds me of a more animated version of my favourite wackjob from last season, the actress, Jessica. Love the fairy light extravaganza in the entryway and garden. The editing was tight. I am in. Thank god it's on tonight as well. I need the crack!
gee how did you know its on again tonight
(btw thats sarcasm due to the ever present "The Bachelor continues tomorrow night at 7.30" promos every 5 minutes!!!

There's another one of the ladies who has a child - but obviously hasn't mentioned that yet to Bachy

2AEB92DE00000578-3178153-image-a-33_1438143965514.jpg

Her name is Krystal, 30, and she's sure to put a twinkle in Sam's eye – so long as he doesn't like playing video games.
The travel agent and mother-of-one from Queensland says her dating history is remarkably thin, but she's now ready to find The One.

I don't even remember this one ...
2AEB92E900000578-3178153-image-a-37_1438145036938.jpg

Red hot! Family values are important to fertility nurse Madeline, 26, from Victoria

The one in red is the one who brought him the cupcake. That's about the only thing I remember.

oh yeah cupcake ... lame ... "did I get any on my face?"

*sigh*

HUGE first impression ... HUGE!!

I liked Sneezana. I thought she'd be dreadful from the promos but she surprised me.

I watched about 2/3 of this last for the first time ever, quite entertaining viewing really. I'm thinking the first night is the best though surely?

Snezana and Heather FTW I think.

Does anyone else think the producers have quietly told Sam he has to pick one or two "fruitcakes" to ruffle things up a bit (and for ratings of course)? Seriously how does he pick Sandra, and also that loud one that had a mini breakdown tonight

I feel sorry for Rochelle, she was really nice and deserved to be given a rose over the above turnips

I think Emily, Sarah, Snezana and Heather seem to have the first "connections" with Sam. I reckon he likes Emily the most, she would be my early favourite, though I like Heather a lot

Back