Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm infp. i go by feelings not fact.
you make it sound like all people that go by feelings are unintelligent, which I don't believe for a second. You can think/use your brain, and use your feelings. they are not mutually exclusive.

I never said I was dumb. Just that I think in a more feelings sort of way. Whatever lights my soul. Shivers my brain. Gardens me heart.

I have had 2 in a week, odd
I have had it once or twice I think. i just ignored and moved on. Some people are weird in how and why they scam but I just assumed that is what it is.

LOL
What a funny thought......he was kind of mean & bossy, but clever

I don't see what anyone could gain by friend requests with a blank account
There are facebookers who just collect 'friends', ie numbers I think. Mine, facebook, is mostly family, and we have a family group thing

LOL
What a funny thought......he was kind of mean & bossy, but clever

I don't see what anyone could gain by friend requests with a blank account
There are facebookers who just collect 'friends', ie numbers I think. Mine, facebook, is mostly family, and we have a family group thing

I just saw something on the 7 news commercial. A man had his bank account cleared by a third party through his hacked Facebook account.

tumblr_oj66s70St21vw1ckio4_r1_400.gif

press gang is a brilliant show that changed the face of television forever more. its pure brilliance is so soul inspringly brilliant that it makes the waves dance upon the yonder teacup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back