Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
and as i see the greatness of press gang i weep, because i know that there are no shows that will be greater than that 43 episodes of remarkable artistic genius. my soul, my soul that i hence carry wqith me through the fires of lifem, through the waves that drown my mind, is full of hope that press gang will show the way. and as i march, march upon day by day, the press gang hope in my heart gets ever stronger. i push away the branches of doubt, pushing them away into the dsarkness of neverwhere into the nothingness of nothing.

then the demons, the demons pof doubt creep closer, i say to these demons that they should get back, get back to their evil lairs. i keep them back with my jelly teacups. jelly teacups that i found in the forest. how dd i get these jely teacups? i showed these forest creatures the pure lovely brilliance of press gang. and oh how they loved it! they said that it was soi brilliant that they would help me cast those demons out.

Not a million though.

Her Don't Ask album sold 2 million copies. But more importantly her true artistic brilliance shone through, showcasing why she truly is the voice of a supreme vocal angel and that any tv shows that claim they are finding the voice are lying to the audience and to themselves.

Because we found the voice, and her name is Tina Arena. The voice that keeps back the devils lurking in the depths of hell.

To tell the truth I would have sent the stories to ykw. But after the September visit I had second thoughts about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back