Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't care less about changing who you are. Whether you think of the posters here as "a bunch of internet strangers" is irrelevant. It is a forum. If you are not interested in anyone else's opinions, why do you post here?

Other posters manage to post when they either want to continue a conversation, comment on a tv show, or update others on what they have been doing lately. Which is different to what you do, and you know that, I don't need to spell it out.

It isn't any other poster though, is it? It's perplexing that you seem to think that there are other posters who people are turning a blind eye to. By your own reasoning, it would be wrong to not challenge you on your behaviour.
And of course there have been worse posters, who have said worse things, But they tend not to stick around for long, and are not an issue at the moment.

i post here to post stuff. and in the hope that inigo may return (unless i find someone in real life).

my point about other posters being worse than me and other posters not saying anything is that they are picking on me because they consider me weak and can be hypocritical towards me. which means when i notice these posters who are trying to change who i am ignore other posters who display much worse behaviors than me i tend not to take their insults well because i know that it is coming from a place of dishonesty and weakness.

I'm not posting in a "Reepbot" thread.

They consider you weak, but they are actually the weak ones? Sorry, I don't get it.

I think you're barking up the wrong tree anyway. I don't take issue with any of your posts because I think you're weak. I think you're projecting a bit there, in what you expect people are thinking about you. It's never even crossed my mind.

i don't care. my ultimate goal would be inigo making a post on this thread.

they are weak but they perceive me as weak, someone who they know they can speak to in ways they would never speak to other posters.

what about for survivor stuff? or tina talk?
If you stay on topic I think it‘s all fine. What people Do Not Love are your off topic bloggy style posts plonked smack bang in the middle of Other Topics, where they disrupt the flow of the conversation. If you are contributing to the topic then it‘s All Fine.

If you stay on topic I think it‘s all fine. What people Do Not Love are your off topic bloggy style posts plonked smack bang in the middle of Other Topics, where they disrupt the flow of the conversation. If you are contributing to the topic then it‘s All Fine.

but why call a thread off topic if one must post stuff that is on topic?

You were talking about specific topics which have their own threads which are on topic so that is what I was responding to. And, if you need it spelt out (again), I think in the ‘Off topic‘ thread there is a certain give and take and respect for other posters that is required for the thread to work. And I don’t think people believe you are taking responsibility in that.

It is totally your prerogative to be offended by the advise given. Or maybe try and look at it as an opportunity.

From my perspective it was coming from a place of thinking its time to tell you that the silly posts on many threads may be flying too close to the wind of irritating troll like behaviour that could see you banned again. By asking you to reign it in its actually a way of saying I don't want to see you banned.

By Mooseface creating a thread for you to be creative as you like in it can still allow you to post those things in a way that will irritate others less so you will get less of this confrontation, but people who do want to read and see and be inspired by your creativity, will have a centralised spot to find it.

I personally have no problem with you posting in other threads if you are interacting and on topic, or of course its the Tina thread etc. I actually would like to hear what your favourite Christmas movie is.

I know you think i have said horrible mean things to you, but I actually took the time to edit and be less harsh because it was you.

i didn't get banned for posting silly stuff, i got banned for pointing out something about the witty situation.

You were talking about specific topics which have their own threads which are on topic so that is what I was responding to. And, if you need it spelt out (again), I think in the ‘Off topic‘ thread there is a certain give and take and respect for other posters that is required for the thread to work. And I don’t think people believe you are taking responsibility in that.

but if i do post my stuff it is often hours after other posters have posted. like during the middle of the night. and the thing is people say i disrupt the flow of conversations, yet i've always been happy to see a conversation play out, but the thing is i haven't seen that happen too often in that thread. and please don't tell me it is because of me, because i didn't post on that thread for ten days or something like that and no one else posted on it.

Reepbot, that Stassi comment I made, you asked me about it, I answered. You then went on about Stassi in a teacup, the mayor giving her the keys to the city and on it went. Completely idiotic, inane, stupid and downright silly. I was prepared to and have been prepared to have reasonable dialogue with you on various topics on various threads because I was interested in what you had to say and almost every time you come out with that sort of crap. I don't want to bother after that.
Any other poster wouldn't be coming out with the stuff you persist in coming out with.
There are not as many posters now as threads which are pertinent to tv shows and other things will always wax and wane. If there's active to and fro among those who are here it's constantly being disrupted by schnoofies (whatever they are) and the like.

but is it silly to be talking about a teacup? because i happen to think teacups are quite important, especially if you ever go to some teacup poetry readings and you can have your teacup act like as an interpreter for the poetry readings the teacups are doing.

to be a beeeee or not to be a beeee?

that is the snuestion.

and schnoofies come from the word schnoof, which is the sound a dog makes when he finds a really interesting smell.

:(

Do you see what I see Meglos? lol

Transferred my post to this thread. Great. Lovely. Not! That and the other stuff.

they have changed okcupid now in that they want you to put down your first name instead of a username, so i just put down a silly name for me because i don't like my first name that much.

but if i do post my stuff it is often hours after other posters have posted. like during the middle of the night. and the thing is people say i disrupt the flow of conversations, yet i've always been happy to see a conversation play out, but the thing is i haven't seen that happen too often in that thread. and please don't tell me it is because of me, because i didn't post on that thread for ten days or something like that and no one else posted on it.
Reepbot, if you can’t see what everyone else can see (wrt to some of your posts being disruptive and unwelcome) and which has (at first gently, then matter of factory and in more recent times quite bluntly) been pointed out to you, I think you’re just gonna have to take it on face value and recognize that it is a blind spot with you in your communication/social interaction style.

Reepbot, if you can’t see what everyone else can see (wrt to some of your posts being disruptive and unwelcome) and which has (at first gently, then matter of factory and in more recent times quite bluntly) been pointed out to you, I think you’re just gonna have to take it on face value and recognize that it is a blind spot with you in your communication/social interaction style.

so you are basically saying i should not post at all in the off topic thread unless it has nothing to do with silly stuff but instead real life stuff because it confuses posters who do not enjoy that kind of creativity and imaginative work?

a schnoooo schnooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back