Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know that inigo is perfectly fine when others here have defended her. So it can't be a weird insecurity thing. So the only other possible explanation I have is that she didn't want that retarded weirdo reepbot defending her.

I don't know if it was or not but hurt still hurts whether it is is deliberate or not. Its nice you have delcan here looking out for you.

Press Gang should be shown to all high schools to inspire the children to greatness imo.

Lynda Day is awesome.

If they ever offered a cure for autism I would not take it. Like a legitimate cure that has medically and scientifically proven to have worked. I'd still say no. Even if they were giving away free copies of Press Gang on blu ray with it.

Reactions: kxk
@delcan of delcan lane,

I do not like the concept of this autism dating thing because it is reducing people with this disability to their disability and not who they are as a person. It pigeon holes them as a disabled person.

I worry about the advice these so called experts are going to give these people with autism. Firstly is it going to be just dating specific or about social skills? If it's about social skills then it would be silly to call it a dating show. So let's go for the first option.

Secondly, are these experts going to help prepare these people with autism that more than likely they will find disappointment in the dating world?

Thirdly, what sort of advice will they give them? What if it's out of date advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back