Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pity they never finished the rest of the series though because there is some outstanding episodes after series two. Like the one where the newsroom is held hostage by a gunman.

There should be a podcast on Tina arena. Examining her career, songs, albums, celebrity, and why she is the greatest artist to ever set foot on this earth of ours.

Maybe I should do It? Of course I should because I'm awesome.

I read that entire camerashy1 thread from a few years back from when I first joined the forum. Quite interesting and sad. I have a couple of theories on it. Nothing horrible of course.

I did like, when I was doing the camerashy1 investigation, how she had a couple of inigo quotes in her signature. Makes me think I should have one too. Trouble is: which quote?

I read that entire camerashy1 thread from a few years back from when I first joined the forum. Quite interesting and sad. I have a couple of theories on it. Nothing horrible of course.

I'd love to hear you theories. camerashy1 was not the last to disappear though.

My theory, and it's stupid the more I think about It, is that she had two accounts she used. Don't ask me why. The mods notice It, ask her to choose between one account. So she chooses the non camerashy1 account because she's not a fan of the fuss being made after her.

And with this non camerashy1 account she makes various comments about bb14. And gets bored early and leaves or afterwards with most of the other members.

Reading through her camerashy1 account she seemed like a lot of fun but the type not to let anyone get too close to her. Which probably added to the mystery.

I get where you could see that now years later. There is also another mystery around that year that is never mentioned. Someone else disappeared. And people on this forum were in personal contact with them until they disappeared

Now disappearing posters aren't much of a mystery anymore[DOUBLEPOST=1533903943][/DOUBLEPOST]Ohhh I wonder who the other poster was?

I get where you could see that now years later. There is also another mystery around that year that is never mentioned. Someone else disappeared. And people on this forum were in personal contact with them until they disappeared
was that during the season?

edit... actually never mind the person I was thinking of was posting in 2015 so must have just stopped posting in the off season/ when there were site issues and never came back, or came back with a new name.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back