Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though I don't remember much due to my awful memory.
Does the strength of your memories tie to certain people?
You seem to remember Witty well, and you remember 2014 Inigo well, but you seem to often forget other conversations.

Reading about Autism and memory it does seem to make sense as they are the two people on here you personally have felt a connection to.

And I remember 2014 inigo because of how different she was to the inigo of today that it is still kind of a confusing shock every time i think about it. Plus of inigo 2014 had an overwhelming force of charm that I have never encountered before or since. A bit too much charm now that I think about It.

After doing some more thinking I would have to say that the friendships that I rejected on here was the right choice by me and I would do it again.

You have no idea how the road not chosen may have gone. Where online friendships offered and rejected by many on here may have led. You could have met people through that person, maybe even someone who made you feel the way inigo did.

And who knows what people do for a job. Someone may have had connections to help you publish a book.

You will never know what could have been down the road you did not choose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back