Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back at camerashy1 and her posting history during my investigation I did wonder if I would have gotten on well with her if she was still here.

I reckon probably not.

This great barrier reef business looks dodgier by the second.

Giving 444 million dollars to a foundation mostly run by members with connections to banking and the mining sector, without any sort of tenure, is insane.

Reactions: kxk
there are more articles about this great barrier reef scandal. though still early days, but the reaction from the PM is concerning.

I don't find online stuff difficult. At least i don't think so. I could be wrong.

Yeah, I think you are wrong..........a lot actually, I have seen posters here reach out to befriend you,
and you ignore them or cut them off, or insult them......I have always assumed that is your Asperger speaking???

And just a random thought.....ever think of looking around this forum for new friends? You might find someone to rival Inigo???

Came here to post this, have you seen it???

How To Find Love Online

SBS VICELAND, 6:35pm, Sat, 11 Aug 2018, 55 minutes

REPEAT

The Internet has transformed every part of our lives and is now changing arguably the most important part - our love lives. Internet dating is now the second most common way that couples meet. But what is the best way to make the online search for love successful? What are the 'matchmaking' algorithms that the big companies use? Do they really deliver the goods, or is it just clever marketing and actually a giant con? And is there really any science involved? Dr Hannah Fry and Dr Xand Van Tulleken investigate.

Dr Hannah Fry,Dr X, Van Tulleken

2015, United Kingdom, English, Documentary, Real Life, Romance, Society & Culture

i'm fine with inigo. besides, i didn't come to this forum to make friends. i came to read the view points of other interesting posters and argue about fascinating topics.

i think a lot of posters here misread my interactions with other posters.

at least someone like witty, foolish as he could be sometimes, could see the condescending tone that some posters would adopt with me.

Reactions: kxk
which is why i liked inigo, because when she was friendly with me it was never in a condescending way.

when i disliked inigo was when she spoke down to me.[DOUBLEPOST=1533966866][/DOUBLEPOST]affable and meglos speak normally to me, which i appreciate.

i think a lot of posters here misread my interactions with other posters.

at least someone like witty, foolish as he could be sometimes, could see the condescending tone that some posters would adopt with me.

Yes, I agree......
And I found it weird
I did not get why some posters seemed to actually have a vendetta going against you

During the big hacking, that period I was not here much, since somebody had taken over MY account

And when I was back after a few months, there was a really bitchy mocking of you going on.
I could not grasp why there was such hostility, when I asked, there was no reason....they just hated HOW you post!?!?
They seemed limited, didn't get you humour or fantasy world....stuff I enjoy about you they seemed to hate.

I got too cranky over your Tumpeting Tump, sorry if I do offend you sometimes, I tend to be too blunt
And I can't help trying to get you to try different things/writers/poetry/adventures

Just know this @reepbot ...my intentions are good, I like you:)

It would be impossible for me to have a kind of forum friendship that I had with inigo with anyone else for the simple reason that I wanted to date her and thus my interactions with her were fueled by that motivation.

Which is why it's better to focus my relationships here on a purely acquaintance level.

Anyway, I only need one friend, and sometimes that is too much for me.

I'd be fine being alone until I die. I'm an island. I don't want or need anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back