Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have perfect scores x 3, missed a few first try being hasty, some obscure words, it is a good test
Good real quizzes on dictionary sites, I like how you can keep taking a different new vocab test:)

If all else fails you could find out by meeting them.

I think @reepbot probably finds in person meetings difficult to gauge, he has told us he finds body language to be problematic???

Please, correct me if i am wrong reepbot ???

Thus, my query curious if you do find online stuff difficult. That would explain a lot

I can tell now about online chemistry. Because it is so rare as to stand out to me.

Of course there are women who just have that sort of personality that radiates charm and that might get mistaken for chemistry. Or even actual interest.

Strange thing is that I don't think I've even experienced anything close to chemistry on an online dating site. And I say strange because I express myself more in the written more it makes sense that I would want someone to reflect that kind of communication.

I don't mind one on one meetings if I know about it beforehand. Though of course I'm still nervous.

And yes body language can be problematic unless it is obvious.

After seeing Felicity Kendall in rosemary and thyme I'm wondering if she has some kind of contract where she'll only do shows if she gets to garden in them.

I've been listening to a press gang podcast and apparently Julia Sawalha, who plays Lynda Day, believes in fairies. That is so awesome.

Well at least better than boring science.

Zzzzzzzzz...climate change.......zzzzz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back