Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how could i forget 2014, the year i discovered a woman that would have a strong influence over me during the next few years, a woman that inspired me with her actions and words, a woman who i have talked about a lot in these forums.

a woman by the name of tina arena.

how could i forget 2014, the year i discovered a woman that would have a strong influence over me during the next few years, a woman that inspired me with her actions and words, a woman who i have talked about a lot in these forums.

a woman by the name of tina arena.

WTF.....I assumed this was an obsession from your childhood.......sometimes I wonder if you are really and old woman tricking us
That you post from an old people's home, accounts for liking old lady TV & music. And your oldies home has all this shitty old TV on a loop????
Your tastes are confusing......not condescending.....confused by you

I've never been shy in saying that Tina arena was a recent discovery for me. But a discovery that lifted my soul.

And my pop culture tastes are brilliant. Please don't get jealous of my tastes. It is not a good look on you.

There is however a Tina arena connection from my childhood. One of my strongest memories from back then, which is rare for me, was when it seemed that the radio always use to play "that's the way a woman feels" seemingly every Friday morning when I was driven to primary school back in 94/95. It was that memory still in my head all those years later that pushed me to discover the greatness of Tina arena.

i thought i was the cassidy? or the erin?

i'd like to think of myself as the estelle from bb12.

i feel like re-watching a bb season.

No. Cassidy and Erin I assigned to other people. You are definitely the Millie.

Estelle and Millie have some similarities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back