Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's why i like tina, and lynda, and inigo. because they are not perfect. they have their faults. which just makes them the more interesting.

i was at donut king a couple of days ago and they had a tip jar out at the front counter. it was like a glass with a sign saying 'tips' on the front of it. first time i've ever seen something like that in australia.

i was at donut king a couple of days ago and they had a tip jar out at the front counter. it was like a glass with a sign saying 'tips' on the front of it. first time i've ever seen something like that in australia.

Ah, that’s in every cafe. Unusual in a place that doesn’t have table service.

Anyway Tina will be on 7:30 Report tonight talking Weinstein and #metoo.

Another interesting thing I learnt about press gang. When Stephen Moffat was starting out writing press gang, he spoke to his students, because he was still a teacher, about what kind of tv shows They watched. And they said cheers and moonlighting. Which is what Stephen himself liked too. So he wrote press gang with those tv shows as a strong influence.

Do people still read blogs, or have they gone out of fashion like cheese?

Oh, silly me. Cheese will never go out of fashion. It will always be there for us. Lifting us up in our darkest times and cheering us on in our moment of triumph.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back