Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
audition for the chase or think tank affable.

Think Tank don't take auditions anymore. I assume that it is going to get cancelled with Pointless taking over.

As for The Chase, I have in the past. Got asked to do an audition but decided I didn't want to. :hilarious:

Think Tank don't take auditions anymore. I assume that it is going to get cancelled with Pointless taking over.

As for The Chase, I have in the past. Got asked to do an audition but decided I didn't want to. :hilarious:

oh no! not think tank!

Pointless is been done for Ten to replace Family Feud. It is more of an ABC kind of show though.

say theres the dancing teacups, there they go, playing and dancing in the snow. twirling, whir;ling upon the moonlight. their souls interwined, hearts to be dined lets all seek salvtion.

This thread took a turn for the weird!

Well, wierdER. The more unexpected weird.

Do agree about L & N though.

watched a movie called the bookshop. excellent film full of outstandingly restrained british acting. four stars from me.

RESTRAINED BRITISH EMOTIONS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back