Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the difference between a great speaker and an average speaker? what separates them? separates the good from the great? is it the words said or how the words are said?

Reactions: kxk
i think a good speech is like music, in that the words are everything. without the good words then all you are left with is a slick presentation that is forgettable, doesnt mean anything, or is just plain boring.

i know when i do my speeches ihave to make the words right before i can go forth in doing my speech. of course i doesnt always work out, mainly because i have to do a speech that doesnt fit in with my style (too factual) but i just drive through it.

winter sets in the east, let the crows start their feast. or do they jellys dance wit their orange pantttts/.

saw the tina interview @kxk. it was magnificnt. one of the greatest intervuews ever. such soul, such wit, such charm from her. what a woman. a singer for a lifetime, a woman for eternity.

she talked about Evita, when she sang the national anthemn at the tour de france, and that she thinks that there should be a commission in regards to the rotten music industry.

LOL
we are all smart in our own.....ways of life & interests

Want to trade IQ's

I would have all of you on the intelligent posters list

I’m possibly the smartest.

Or Fuzz....

Not saying this in a condescending way but disagree. I don’t think anyone can make a determinative decision of who the “smartest” is as there are many different types of smart. If someone asked me who the smartest on the forum is, I would answer with “in what way?” Of course it is subjective as well. I rejected reepbot’s list as he listed me 3 times (which is strange).

From what I know about you, you may be the smartest at languages but I don’t know everyone on the forum ha ha. Not going to categorise online strangers though. :p

LOL
we are all smart in our own.....ways of life & interests

Want to trade IQ's

I would have all of you on the intelligent posters list

Well done. I don’t think we can claim anyone to be smarter than anyone else on the forum.

It is a ridiculous concept as there are many types of smart.

Far be it for me to interpret Frau Moosen's comment but to my antennae it was posted with a strong scent of whimsy.
To be smart you have to acknowledge that everyone else is smarter than you in some way.
Thats how we learn.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back