Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
More important.......do you have an open mind???

Open minded keep on questioning, learning, trying, seeking, doing

Closed minded people, may as well die now, for nothing will change, nothing will move.

Not saying this in a condescending way but disagree. I don’t think anyone can make a determinative decision of who the “smartest” is as there are many different types of smart. If someone asked me who the smartest on the forum is, I would answer with “in what way?” Of course it is subjective as well. I rejected reepbot’s list as he listed me 3 times (which is strange).

From what I know about you, you may be the smartest at languages but I don’t know everyone on the forum ha ha. Not going to categorise online strangers though. :p

Well done. I don’t think we can claim anyone to be smarter than anyone else on the forum.

It is a ridiculous concept as there are many types of smart.

I was being silly.

I agree that there are many types of smart. For example I would have inigo on top of my list as socially smart.

Far be it for me to interpret Frau Moosen's comment but to my antennae it was posted with a strong scent of whimsy.
To be smart you have to acknowledge that everyone else is smarter than you in some way.
Thats how we learn.:)

I am not smart enough to interpret comments. I am not smart overall. I would be the least intelligent one if I went on Love Island Australia.

This is how you gage intelligence:

Find the Love Island Contestant in the grid: (Only one solution)

T A Y M K
G C N S J
D E B Z I
L H O P U

This is how you gage intelligence:

Find the Love Island Contestant in the grid: (Only one solution)

T A Y M K
G C N S J
D E B Z I
L H O P U
@Affable
You tricky devil.
On the surface appearing to spell gauge incorrectly but actually meaning the literal definition of the word as he spelt it.
Gage of course in its strict definition as a verb meaning an offer or guarantee of good faith.
What a trick question! Hats off to you @Affable :)

if this jaxxon character treats cassidy like grant treated her, then i can see cassidy falling for him.

that woman has very low self esteem.

I am not smart enough to interpret comments. I am not smart overall. I would be the least intelligent one if I went on Love Island Australia.
Disagree on all your comments.
I wasnt going to divulge this but since we are all being so candid I must admit I did actually audition.
I made it to the third round of auditions only to be beaten out by the inflatable love bottle.
I wasnt even intelligent enough to get on Love Island let alone being beaten to the punch by an inflated party device:frown:

Disagree on all your comments.
I wasnt going to divulge this but since we are all being so candid I must admit I did actually audition.
I made it to the third round of auditions only to be beaten out by the inflatable love bottle.
I wasnt even intelligent enough to get on Love Island let alone being beaten to the punch by an inflated party device:frown:

You just made me laugh. Thanks for that!!

I am thinking of auditioning to see how far I go. It would be a good laugh. :hilarious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back