Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boarding on Flight 2018 has been announced......Hope you have checked in only the best souvenirs from 2017 in your luggage.... The BAD and SAD moments if carried, must be thrown away in the garbage bins on arrival ....... The flight will be 12 months long. So, loosen your seat belts, jingle and mingle. The stop-overs will be :✳Health, ✳Love, ✳Joy, ✳Harmony, ✳Well-being ✳Peace. Refueling will be at GivingSharing Caring. The following menu is offered and will be served during the flight....... ✅ Cocktail of Friendship, ✅ Supreme of Health, ✅ Grating of Prosperity, ✅ Bowl of Excellent News ✅ Salad of Success, ✅ Cake of Happiness, All accompanied by bursts of laughter... But remember, you will enjoy these meals and the journey better if you talk, share, smile and laugh together. Sitting silent will make the flight seem longer. Wishing you and your family an enjoyable trip on board flight 2018. ✨☔⛄

1932ef44930debf368a762587f3c73e6--live-art-dachshund-art.jpg

read Mao's Last Dancer. it was an ok book. i thought the most interesting bit was how he slowly became an excellent dancer just through sheer practice.[DOUBLEPOST=1514816128][/DOUBLEPOST]
Happy New Year Reepbot.

thank you. happy new year to you.

That's how people become good at things. They practice, practice, practice. Repeat everything again and again.

I think it requires log in stuff to access. So I didn’t get past it wanting to know my login. But I guess SpoonsOnTheMoon is a good start at showing your true self...?!

oh damn they must have changed it. maybe that is for the best. the best indeeed. yes indeed.

new year, new toastmasters room. hip hip hooray, yay toastmasters. yippeee the speaking of the speeches is quite special.

if i can get one date this year i will be very happy. but okcupid's changes are making that quite difficult because you now have to be liked by the person you are sending the message to otherwise they will never read it. the problem with that is that it requires a majority of women to be a bit more proactive on there instead of being passive. which, from reading other sites, they are not that happy about.

Happy New Year and all that jazz @reepbot......

Reading through all of the build up to this thread in the OT thread......
I had a bit of a light bulb moment....I think it may be simply that OT means something entirely different for you?????

Can you please define what OT threads mean to your way of thinking?
My theory is it is an entirely different perspective.

I have I have seen clips of scenarios where ordinary thinkers give their interpretation of a situation/expression/conversation;
then Aspergers/autism thinkers give their entirely different perspective; and this is how everyone ends up confused. This was enlightening for me

I felt sorry for you, and that if you have found my critical posts of you and your behavior hurtful.....sorry, I thought you didn't take any of the President dickhead thread at all seriously, it is a joke thread....you turned it into your temple of Ini-gone worship
I do hope you realise how frustrating you can be to those posters though, for they have all tried to be your friend

What you did there......made it difficult to see you as a person.........you became a dill pickle, an ACTUAL BOT

Sorry i forgot you are a person, you stopped looking human, and became Ini-gone's shadow......and by that association, you became psg...persona non grata

Ini-gone is not a friend you want.....may I remind you...

Quotes from ini-gone

The Milo yiannopoulos love thread
Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Inigo Montoya, Aug 11, 2016.

They banned him from Twitter for writing an honest review of Ghostbusters. Now he is more popular than ever....
If you have not heard of milo I suggest listening to his 2 appearances on the Joe Rogan show or watching him on the Ruben report.

(etc, and she hates feminists)

And your responses...

Yeah just like we all have to censor ourselves around you so we don't hurt ingy's poor wittle feelings. :rolleyes:

Milo represents hatred and bigotry.

My god I can't believe I used to compare you with my mother. :vomit:
...............................................................................................................
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy inigo is here to spread joy throughout the kingdom
not that i am believing what she is saying now of course

i just have faith that she doesnt believe what she is saying

or maybe it is false hope

i mean i feel like i would feel if i found a youtube video of tina arena making fun of people with autism

devestated

but maybe it is just a phase

oh my god i am so confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back