Skip to main content

What damned song can't you get out of your head today?

G

Goldenberry

I'm not sure why, but every so often, an annoying song pops into my head and it can replay itself constantly, all day, sometimes for a few days at a time.

Today I'm hearing the voices of Lou Gramm.

I can't get "I've been waiting" by "Foreigner" out of my head!

:eek:

I was perfectly happy and of clear mind. Then I spotted your thread title and for some bizarre reason 'Duke of Earl' popped into my head....grrr

Thanks Goldenberry *she says(not at all sincerely)through gritted teeth*

"where do you go" hunters and collecters. its the most annoying song in the world.

For some reason "Copperhead Road" by Steve Earl just popped into my mind.

:eek:

The other day I had that revolting "Love Today" by Mika on my mind ALL DAY LONG. I just wanted to tear my brain out and fling it across the office!

Beleive it or not am walking on air I never thought I could be so free..... (greatest american hero 80's show)..... sooooo tragic...

Amazingly enough I haven't had any tunes in my head that threaten to overtake me today. Though every time I pop into this thread I begin to sing the last song someone posted adn it gets stuck for awhile.

Grr thanks GB

oh and thanks peanut...

*swans off singing The Greatest American Hero*

I didn't have any song ringing in my ears until I read the title of this thread. Now it's Can't Get You Out of My Head by Kylie Minogue, a song designed to stay in your head for days on end. Thanks a LOT Goldenberry!

Aghhhh, there it goes, the intro is just starting up in my head again...

It's "Moonlight Shadow" by Mike Oldfield and Maggie Riley!

:D

Goldenberry, please stop.

Every time you mention a song, it pops into my head and stays there for ages!

some silly little nursery song my sister was singing to my baby niece..about helicopters going wokka wokka wokka :)

After the housemates sang The Little Green Frog song the other night i was stuck on that for ages LOL

Captain Vegetable...
"My name is Andy, and I like candy" etc ..
:s

umbrella by that rhiannon.... brella, brella, hey hey yeah what a ****ing stupid song

and umbrella then becomes a medley with jamie teagues' "stella" god, i need to go to bed :(

"Live it Up" by The Mentals....actually I really like it.

I posted a youtube video to a friend in the US who's had some issues of late.

Back