Skip to main content

What damned song can't you get out of your head today?

Was listening to this number last night, it's in my top 5 of all time, so today it's kind of stuck in my mind.

:cool: which is good and bad I suppose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNMV1ePN8rk

(blasted well couldn't embed it on this site, oh well). Joe Jackson - "Steppin' Out".

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, gawd, I was 12 when that one came out.

Classy song, very passionate but understated.

Mummas Makin KangTong it doesnt take long, for the word to get around.

Ah McCain, you've done it again.

Soon you won't be able to get the annoying intro tunes of Aus Idol out of your head. Graiche...

Why do they need 4 judges this year, it'll just slow everything down with all their egos (except for Marsha and Dicko of course).

my milk shakes brings all the boys to the yard or this

[youtubevid]QjA5faZF1A8[/youtubevid]

THAT was fricken awesome crazylady. Do you know that person? How old was that kid, that fingering was amazing.

WOW!

THAT was fricken awesome crazylady. Do you know that person? How old was that kid, that fingering was amazing.

WOW!

It's digitally manipulated. If you look, his hand moves heaps fast.

it was submitted in a YouTube competition.

The Canon by Pachelbel isn't really a song you could get stuck in your head. It's classical music..

But a good chance to show off the vid :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep getting that Ikea advert song in my head. "I'm going home...ohhh yes...I'm going home..."

Today its the Dear Mr President song by PInk

Dear Mr President, come take a walk with me.

How do you sleep while the rest of us cry.
How do you walk with your head held high.

That song is a bit of a sore point with me at the minute. Why? It's a long story....:eek:

Lipgloss - Lil Mamma

The chick that did the rap on the remix of Avril's 'Girlfriend'

beautiful girls - lets take the long way home great acoustic song...

Actually while im on the music thread, what are some great acoustic songs to play at a 21st?

after listening to the podcast, "im walking on sunshine"

LOLOLOL - Best use of that song EVER. And it's been used so much over the years.

I was listening to the podcast (yes, finally got around to it) while working yesterday afternoon, and was crying with laughter at that part. I got some very strange looks around the office. heh

WOW!
he is a korean kid i think he is 15

and this is him live

[youtubevid]oq9bpTKWzAA[/youtubevid]

he is the real deal

You can't just say that GB, you gotta shorten your long story and give us a small version. :)

Well I upset someone on another forum and I don't know how to make it right. I'm not a bad boy, just a bit of a clutz.

Well I upset someone on another forum and I don't know how to make it right. I'm not a bad boy, just a bit of a clutz.

GB, molloch asked for a shortENED version not 2 second commercial. more depth required!! :)

Back