• Welcome to the discussion forums. To get posting, register an account. You can also register with your Facebook or Twitter login.

What damned song can't you get out of your head today?

G

Goldenberry

I'm not sure why, but every so often, an annoying song pops into my head and it can replay itself constantly, all day, sometimes for a few days at a time.

Today I'm hearing the voices of Lou Gramm.

I can't get "I've been waiting" by "Foreigner" out of my head!

:eek:

S

serendipity

I was perfectly happy and of clear mind. Then I spotted your thread title and for some bizarre reason 'Duke of Earl' popped into my head....grrr

Thanks Goldenberry *️she says(not at all sincerely)through gritted teeth*️

Megan

i know you see me now
"where do you go" hunters and collecters. its the most annoying song in the world.

G

Goldenberry

For some reason "Copperhead Road" by Steve Earl just popped into my mind.

:eek:

S

starry1

The other day I had that revolting "Love Today" by Mika on my mind ALL DAY LONG. I just wanted to tear my brain out and fling it across the office!

P

peanut

Beleive it or not am walking on air I never thought I could be so free..... (greatest american hero 80's show)..... sooooo tragic...

molloch!

Obsessive :)
Amazingly enough I haven't had any tunes in my head that threaten to overtake me today. Though every time I pop into this thread I begin to sing the last song someone posted adn it gets stuck for awhile.

Grr thanks GB

oh and thanks peanut...

*️swans off singing The Greatest American Hero*️

A

Alias

I didn't have any song ringing in my ears until I read the title of this thread. Now it's Can't Get You Out of My Head by Kylie Minogue, a song designed to stay in your head for days on end. Thanks a LOT Goldenberry!

G

Goldenberry

Aghhhh, there it goes, the intro is just starting up in my head again...

It's "Moonlight Shadow" by Mike Oldfield and Maggie Riley!

:D

F

fnarkl

Goldenberry, please stop.

Every time you mention a song, it pops into my head and stays there for ages!

P

Pickles

some silly little nursery song my sister was singing to my baby niece..about helicopters going wokka wokka wokka :)

molloch!

Obsessive :)
After the housemates sang The Little Green Frog song the other night i was stuck on that for ages LOL

M

mineymo

Captain Vegetable...
"My name is Andy, and I like candy" etc ..
:s

Megan

i know you see me now
umbrella by that rhiannon.... brella, brella, hey hey yeah what a *️*️*️*️ing stupid song

Megan

i know you see me now
and umbrella then becomes a medley with jamie teagues' "stella" god, i need to go to bed :(

G

Goldenberry

"Live it Up" by The Mentals....actually I really like it.

I posted a youtube video to a friend in the US who's had some issues of late.