Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

Why would you ever want to support someone you think is a bully? And you are not necessarily a bully if you support one, but you are enabling and encouraging a bully to continue their bullying behavior by letting them think there is no ramifications or consequences to their actions except positive ones.

That is so true, Isee.

Ohhh, this isn't looking good for Trump. I want him to be a strong leader and stand against racism. I want him to fight all of America great, not just the white parts of it.
Hmmm. Well that was never looking very likely, reepbot. Did you not hear/read his comments during his campaign?

Reactions: kxk
Trump should stay to achieve his vision, and because it might upset Inigo if he leaves and I do not want that to happen.

For all we know Inigo may have finally come to her senses and realized he is a complete tosser. Let's hope so.

You are right. She may have stopped supporting him months ago! And here I am pushing the narrative that Inigo is still a Trump supporter!

Though she may still be one, and I hope she still is a Trump supporter. And also Inigo is just as, if not more stubborn than me when it comes to these sort of things.

Trump should stay to achieve his vision, and because it might upset Inigo if he leaves and I do not want that to happen.
His kkk ruling America vision? Or his freedom to grab any pussy that takes his fancy one? Or is it both of these that will make America great? You have admitted you can actually see what he is saying and doing is wrong. To consider continuing to support that shows a lot about you, and none of it good. I will not stoop to the level of calling you the words but you can use your imagination.

His kkk ruling America vision? Or his freedom to grab any pussy that takes his fancy one? Or is it both of these that will make America great? You have admitted you can actually see what he is saying and doing is wrong. To consider continuing to support that shows a lot about you, and none of it good. I will not stoop to the level of calling you the words but you can use your imagination.

I'm talking about his vision for helping the forgotten working class people of America, the downtrodden, the ones who don't get the advantage of a wall street lifestyle. I'm not fond of his bigoted comments.

I'm talking about his vision for helping the forgotten working class people of America, the downtrodden, the ones who don't get the advantage of a wall street lifestyle. I'm not fond of his bigoted comments.
You disgust me that you can see his actions and his beliefs and still support him. It is like trying to excuse a rapist because he paid for your meal once. Even if there was anything he had done to help anyone other than his rich mates, which there hasn't been, it does not excuse the hurt and pain he causes so many others.

If you are so proud of your support why not show it and wear that pride to anyone in the real world?
Is it because you don't want to be called out as the Nazi enabler that you are?
Is it because you don't want to be called out as the bully enabler that you are?
Is it because you don't want to be called out as the sexual harassment enabler that you are ?
Is it because you don't want to be called out as the slumlord enabler that you are?

Reactions: Tee
You disgust me that you can see his actions and his beliefs and still support him. It is like trying to excuse a rapist because he paid for your meal once. Even if there was anything he had done to help anyone other than his rich mates, which there hasn't been, it does not excuse the hurt and pain he causes so many others.

If you are so proud of your support why not show it and wear that pride to anyone in the real world?
Is it because you don't want to be called out as the Nazi enabler that you are?
Is it because you don't want to be called out as the bully enabler that you are?
Is it because you don't want to be called out as the sexual harassment enabler that you are ?
Is it because you don't want to be called out as the slumlord enabler that you are?

I don't enable anything. You on the other hand are a bully enabler as you proved last week.

Sorry if my comment started all this.
I apologised at the time if my comment started anything. How does this make me an enabler? I din't have a go at any comment said after that and accepted that my action may have had a reaction.

I apologised at the time if my comment started anything. How does this make me an enabler? I din't have a go at any comment said after that and accepted that my action may have had a reaction.

You, along with others, have enabled Trala's bullying, vicious behavior towards other members of this forum including myself, Witty Banter (who got called a pedophile), Inigo, declan, kxk, plus i'm sure many others by ignoring it and in some cases cheering her on.

You, along with others, have enabled Trala's bullying, vicious behavior towards other members of this forum including myself, Witty Banter (who got called a pedophile), Inigo, declan, kxk, plus i'm sure many others by ignoring it and in some cases cheering her on.
Choosing to not involve yourself in someone elses forum argument when you don't understand the context is not the same as enabling bullying. I called Witty out if I saw him treating you badly in the context of conversations on your thread that I understood. But I did not know or understand the whole clique thing or how it came about or the back story to choose sides and say who was wrong or right.

I don't really like the way Trala talks to kxk recently but I don't know the backstory to that either - I am sorry if kxk has wanted my support.
I was not very active on the forum at the time Inigo came back for a couple of days and I think I didn't read what went down until after she was gone again.

And I have actually never read Trala bullying Delcan, I must have missed that completely sorry.

This is why I have not called you an enabler before, as I had seen no side of you seeing you understand what Trump does to others and how detrimental it is. But when you admit you see it, and support it then you are enabling it.

Choosing to not involve yourself in someone elses forum argument when you don't understand the context is not the same as enabling bullying. I called Witty out if I saw him treating you badly in the context of conversations on your thread that I understood. But I did not know or understand the whole clique thing or how it came about or the back story to choose sides and say who was wrong or right.

I don't really like the way Trala talks to kxk recently but I don't know the backstory to that either - I am sorry if kxk has wanted my support.
I was not very active on the forum at the time Inigo came back for a couple of days and I think I didn't read what went down until after she was gone again.

And I have actually never read Trala bullying Delcan, I must have missed that completely sorry.

This is why I have not called you an enabler before, as I had seen no side of you seeing you understand what Trump does to others and how detrimental it is. But when you admit you see it, and support it then you are enabling it.

Trala has harassed and bullied both Inigo on both here and on twitter, and has harassed and bullied Declan so many times on here i'm honestly not sure how you could have missed it.

Trala has harassed and bullied both Inigo on both here and on twitter, and has harassed and bullied Declan so many times on here i'm honestly not sure how you could have missed it.
Well I don't follow Inigo on Twitter how would I know that? I don't even have a twitter account!

And sorry but I haven't noticed interactions between Delcan and Trala. I apologise to @delcan if she has looked for support and I haven't been there for her, but she has never expressed to me she has wanted support from bullying behaviour on here.

Well I don't follow Inigo on Twitter how would I know that? I don't even have a twitter account!

And sorry but I haven't noticed interactions between Delcan and Trala. I apologise to @delcan if she has looked for support and I haven't been there for her, but she has never expressed to me she has wanted support from bullying behaviour on here.

Well I've reported any bullying behaviour by Trala towards Declan by reporting those bullying posts. But all it lead to was Brekkie making a stickied thread telling us not to report so much. Which I thought was rather weak on his part and a subtle approval of Trala's bullying ways.

Back