Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

599250d815000021008b6952.jpeg

5992511322000009371a5f3c.jpeg

Neo-Nazis Praise Trump's Charlottesville Reaction: 'He Loves Us All'
“When asked to condemn, he just walked out of the room. Really, really good. God bless him,” wrote the website's founder.
TRUMPS BLATANT HISTORY OF RACISM........................................for details SEE http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/20...e-embraced_a_23077415/?utm_hp_ref=au-homepage

His top advisers and cabinet picks have histories of prejudice

Trump denied responsibility for the racist incidents that followed his election

He launched a travel ban targeting Muslims

He attacked Muslim Gold Star parents
Trump’s retaliation against the parents of a Muslim U.S. Army officer who died while serving in the Iraq War was a low point in a campaign full of hateful rhetoric

He claimed a judge was biased because “he’s a Mexican”

The Justice Department sued his company ― twice ― for not renting to black people

In fact, discrimination against black people has been a pattern throughout Trump’s career

He refused to immediately condemn the white supremacists who advocated for him

He questioned whether President Barack Obama was born in the United States

He treats racial groups as monoliths

He trashed Native Americans, too

He encouraged the mob anger that resulted in the wrongful imprisonment of the Central Park Five
In 1989, Trump took out full-page ads in four New York City-area newspapers calling for the return of the death penalty in New York and the expansion of police authority in response to the infamous case of a woman who was beaten and raped while jogging in Manhattan’s Central Park.

He condoned the beating of a Black Lives Matter protester

He called supporters who beat up a homeless Latino man “passionate”

He stereotyped Jews and shared an anti-Semitic image created by white supremacists

He treats African-American supporters as tokens to dispel the idea he is racist

His father, Fred Trump, was a target of folk singer Woody Guthrie’s lyrics after Guthrie lived for two years in a building owned by Trump père: “I suppose / Old Man Trump knows / Just how much / Racial hate / He stirred up / In the bloodpot of human hearts.”

And last fall, a news report from 1927 surfaced on the site Boing Boing, revealing that Fred Trump was arrested that year following a KKK riot in Queens. It’s not clear exactly what the elder Trump was doing there or what role he may have played in the riot.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/20...e-embraced_a_23077415/?utm_hp_ref=au-homepage

It was not a good time for Trump to choose restraint in his comments or tweets.

Wow, this should be interesting....

Late Show With Stephen Colbert

'Guests - Anthony Scaramucci, Bob Odenkirk, Liam Gallagher'

TEN HD, 12:30am, Wed, 16 Aug 2017, 60 minutes

Ohhh, this isn't looking good for Trump. I want him to be a strong leader and stand against racism. I want him to fight all of America great, not just the white parts of it.

SHAME, EMBARASSMENT, GUILT......Trump staff,so ashamed. yet in love with power at all cost
DHTBq5WXcAE_oTm.jpg

Florida Senator Marco Rubio posted a series of tweets explaining why the President’s words would be chalked up as “a win” by white supremacists. “The organizers of events which inspired & led to #charlottesvilleterroristattack are 100% to blame for a number of reasons,” said Senator Rubio. “They are adherents of an evil ideology which argues certain people are inferior because of race, ethnicity or nation of origin.”

The senator said the new white nationalist movement uses the same symbols and arguments as “groups responsible for some of worst crimes against humanity ever” — the Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan. “The #WhiteSupremacy groups will see being assigned only 50% of blame as a win. We can not allow this old evil to be resurrected,” he concluded.

US TV hosts on Monday night expressed disgust at the President’s failure to denounce the Neo-Nazis, with Late Night’s Seth Meyers commenting on Mr Trump’s “many sides” statement: “If that choice of words made you feel sick to your stomach, the good news is you’re a normal and decent person.”

@reepbot you joining the kkk or the neo nazis?

OMG these people are despicable.....

Justin Moore, “Grand Dragon” for the Loyal White Knights of the Ku Klux Klan, told WBTV’s Steve Crump in a voicemail that he was “glad” Ms Heyer was killedand others hurt, Fox News reports.

“I’m sorta glad that them people got hit and I’m glad that girl died,” Moore said. “They were a bunch of communists out there protesting against somebody’s freedom of speech, so it doesn’t bother me that they got hurt at all.”

I would never join a racist group. And Toastmasters have been entertained by me, but nothing to do with Trump.

I would never join a racist group. And Toastmasters have been entertained by me, but nothing to do with Trump.
You have joined Trump's racist group.......you backing out now?
Why don't you do a Trump is great speech?Afraid of tomatoes???

You can like someone but not like everything about them. And besides all my Trump is great speeches is going in the princess bride 2 story.

Nuh, nah.......you support a racist sexist power hungry dickhead, that is his core, = YOU are a racist sexist....
Can't avoid that reepbot.....

So a person who gives support for a bully is a bully themselves?
Why would you ever want to support someone you think is a bully? And you are not necessarily a bully if you support one, but you are enabling and encouraging a bully to continue their bullying behavior by letting them think there is no ramifications or consequences to their actions except positive ones.

Back