Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

I have reported behaviour to mods in the past if it felt appropriate or talked to people in PM's You have no idea if and when I have supported people or not . I might not have told you but doesn't mean I haven't done it.

I have reported behaviour to mods in the past if it felt appropriate or talked to people in PM's You have no idea if and when I have supported people or not . I might not have told you but doesn't mean I haven't done it.

If you say so. But it seems like the mods do not like reporting.

Well I don't follow Inigo on Twitter how would I know that? I don't even have a twitter account!

And sorry but I haven't noticed interactions between Delcan and Trala. I apologise to @delcan if she has looked for support and I haven't been there for her, but she has never expressed to me she has wanted support from bullying behaviour on here.

I don't want to encourage anything, but I will agree with @reepbot here. Do a search.

Reactions: kxk
I don't want to encourage anything, but I will agree with @reepbot here. Do a search.
As I said I really do apologise if you needed support from me and I have not provided it, but I have truely not been aware of it. I am not saying it didn't happen, but it has not been on my radar that it occured for me to support you. I am sorry I was not observant enough regarding that.

As I said I really do apologise if you needed support from me and I have not provided it, but I have truely not been aware of it. I am not saying it didn't happen, but it has not been on my radar that it occured for me to support you. I am sorry I was not observant enough regarding that.

I am not having a go at you. I'm really out of context here. I don't have a problem with you. You don't have to support me - I don't need support, I'm tough and strong. But I hope that means I can reach out to you next time. And I will say @reepbot was really supportive of me at its worst when I needed help - we're not close anymore, but he was a great friend to me. Again, I do suggest a bit of a search of this site and you will see what he is talking about

Reactions: kxk
I am not having a go at you. I'm really out of context here. I don't have a problem with you. You don't have to support me - I don't need support, I'm tough and strong. But I hope that means I can reach out to you next time. And I will say @reepbot was really supportive of me at its worst when I needed help - we're not close anymore, but he was a great friend to me. Again, I do suggest a bit of a search of this site and you will see what he is talking about

I just did and it looks like the worst time was when I was packing house and moving state, so I wasn't so active on here, or maybe I would have picked up on it more.

I will say though, and this is not directed at you, I am not sure why @reepbot feels it is my responsibility to be there for every person who has been bullied on this forum. I actually think I have done a good job of being supportive to people when needed, especially him. But I am only one person. I can't be everything for everyone. I get enough of that pressure from work. I don't need it here too.

I just did and it looks like the worst time was when I was packing house and moving state, so I wasn't so active on here, or maybe I would have picked up on it more.

I will say though, and this is not directed at you, I am not sure why @reepbot feels it is my responsibility to be there for every person who has been bullied on this forum. I actually think I have done a good job of being supportive to people when needed, especially him. But I am only one person. I can't be everything for everyone. I get enough of that pressure from work. I don't need it here too.

Reepbot thinks he is perfect and just because he supports everyone that has been "bullied", you should be doing it as well. Funny thing is I don't remember receiving support from him.

I agree that you have always been supportive of him. Again, I don't know the context because I tried to get this thread locked a long time ago because I didn't think it was a healthy space so I ignored it until now

Reepbot thinks he is perfect and just because he supports everyone that has been "bullied", you should be doing it as well. Funny thing is I don't remember receiving support from him.
Maybe that was because you were being bullied by someone @reepbot didn't want to admit bullied people on here too?

I agree that you have always been supportive of him. Again, I don't know the context because I tried to get this thread locked a long time ago because I didn't think it was a healthy space so I ignored it until now
that is ok. I just tagged you so I could aplogise to you. I don't expect you to have to read anything else.

I will give you points for good deflection efforts tonight @reepbot. But you are the one who has to live with the fact you still plan to actively support a man who you now see undertakes and encourages some despicable attitudes and activities that effects millions of people. I just have to live with the fact I got busy working two jobs and moving and didn't notice a person on a forum I visit was being bullied, but had the support of others.

I will give you points for good deflection efforts tonight @reepbot. But you are the one who has to live with the fact you still plan to actively support a man who you now see undertakes and encourages some despicable attitudes and activities that effects millions of people. I just have to live with the fact I got busy working two jobs and moving and didn't notice a person on a forum I visit was being bullied, but had the support of others.

I wasn't deflecting anything, only pointing out your hypocrisy. And don't use that too busy excuse. The bullying has been happening for a number of years.

And like i've said before, i don't support everything Trump does, but you insulting me isn't doing anything to change my mind.

Back