Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

I mean no wonder Inigo wanted to be friends with me all those years ago, she could obviously sense real genius.

Who cares about the future?

Three years of happy memories for all. With my wonderful pure heart. Aren't I just grand, Affable?

I feel sorry for Trump. In a way he and I are a lot alike. We both have to deal with people who just want to tear us down. But we win. Why? Because we have character.

Vote for yesterday's dumbest post, and back to topic:)

a8d3c299f1a4c8fe71deb3529a823362.gif

I stopped caring about love years ago. Friends are useless, and family are just family. All I can care about is myself (and Inigo).

Reactions: kxk
And why would I, reepbot.p.reepbottus, do something for someone else? The idea of that is just simply laughable. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Reactions: kxk
Sadly @reepbot ..... [removed]
What a fucking disgusting thing to say. You once shared you lost a loved one who was a young boy in your care to suicide. What a horrendously hurtful and revolting thing to say to a young man you know has limited social skills and support.

And @kxk if you really want to stop making this thread all about Reepbot, maybe stop making it all about Reepbot.

@reepbot & I are fine with our banter, you don't get it fine....this is reeps thread, he owns it, it is his memorial to Inigo
Connecting Reeps dots is all I did, the no friends, no lovers, no mourners he loves to be a drama queen, and I quite like taking him to logical conclusions for some of his sillier crap....

And why would I, reepbot.p.reepbottus, do something for someone else? The idea of that is just simply laughable. Ha! Ha! Ha!

See you later, off to do my weekly charity stuff.....and something really special, have fun stewing here

Before I go....are you offended by my posts @reepbot?
We have secrets......take that to the grave buddy.....I think that is more important

Before I go....are you offended by my posts @reepbot?
We have secrets......take that to the grave buddy.....I think that is more important
It was a dangerous and disgusting thing to say. The fact you logged back in 15 minutes after your "Reepbot and I are fine with our banter, goodbye have fun stewing" post to just to double check he was okay with your moronic post proves you acknowledge you were skating in what could be dangerous ice.

Nice emotional manipulation attempt with your last line though. Reepbot may have bought it, but I feel many in here saw it for what it was.

Back