Skip to main content

US 2016 Presidential Election

Tina Arena is a pure artist. Her words, her voice, her everything makes me feel alive. Tina is one of my heroes. She is an angel.

Natalia is an artist who respects creative integrity and intellectual property to a high standard. Plus, in my opinion, Natalia has the best vocals.

I'm a huge spreadsheet fan. And if I am in the mood I can get all sorts of info relatively quickly. And yes the web page can be checked during work hours. That has been known to happen. Not disputing that at all. I think though that its a matter if degree. Being a spreadsheet whiz at work or for finances etc is one thing. Keeping a spreadsheet on BBB members is a-WHOLE-nother thing!

I'm a huge spreadsheet fan. And if I am in the mood I can get all sorts of info relatively quickly. And yes the web page can be checked during work hours. That has been known to happen. Not disputing that at all. I think though that its a matter if degree. Being a spreadsheet whiz at work or for finances etc is one thing. Keeping a spreadsheet on BBB members is a-WHOLE-nother thing!

Big difference between checking a web site and analyzing the posters.

Natalia is an artist who respects creative integrity and intellectual property to a high standard. Plus, in my opinion, Natalia has the best vocals.

Natalia sucks. Every time she sings she puts the state of Music back a thousand years. She is terrible.

Natalia sucks. Every time she sings she puts the state of Music back a thousand years. She is terrible.

I think you have no idea what you are talking about. Natalia is one of the best singers I have heard. Absolutely amazing.

There are some moments which are not her best (such as below), but nevertheless she is incredible.

I think you have no idea what you are talking about. Natalia is one of the best singers I have heard. Absolutely amazing.

There are some moments which are not her best (such as below), but nevertheless she is incredible.

That was awful. I can't stand it when people say mean things. My heart is just way too pure for that.

Almost three years too long I say.

Racism aside, there is a clear contradiction to your awful, mean, rude statement and the opinion that your "heart is just way too pure for that".

Three years of happy memories for all. With my wonderful pure heart. Aren't I just grand, Affable?

He's not poor. That's the point...
It's interesting to speculate how much of a different person he would be if he HAD been poor.

He's not poor. That's the point...
It's interesting to speculate how much of a different person he would be if he HAD been poor.

I feel sorry for Trump. In a way he and I are a lot alike. We both have to deal with people who just want to tear us down. But we win. Why? Because we have character.

Back