Skip to main content

TREAT YO SELF!!!

Edit - Double Post I think?

All ok here Tess, thanks for asking. Rallying some peeps to help me work around this place, so I can move onto something more 'in tune' with my self ..... Now that is treating me self!

Hello Hooley. What are you both doing up at this hour? I am at work, getting ready to watch the Rugby.[DOUBLEPOST=1445178361][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm working on Cup Day.

Only 10.30 here - unwinding after work here :) I find it takes at least 5 hrs before I even can feel relaxed after a shift, even though my shifts are just a few hours! Yep the damn Rugby, that is one reason why I am going downstairs to make a Pizza LOL

Only 10.30 here - unwinding after work here :) I find it takes at least 5 hrs before I even can feel relaxed after a shift, even though my shifts are just a few hours! Yep the damn Rugby, that is one reason why I am going downstairs to make a Pizza LOL
Oh yes, I forgot the time difference. 136am here. If I finish at 11pm I won't go to bed until about now unless I'm really tired. Back at work at 8am on Tuesday then back on nights for three on Wednesday. At least this week I get to watch Bachelorette on Wednesday.

Sounds good except for the hotness of the pepperoni and I'd have garlic and olives on it :)

the pineapple tones down the hotness of the pepperoni - the chargrilled caps have been marinating in a garlic infused olive oil and I forgot to do Olives this time ..... but was salty enough ;) is yumyum - I treated meself!

the pineapple tones down the hotness of the pepperoni - the chargrilled caps have been marinating in a garlic infused olive oil and I forgot to do Olives this time ..... but was salty enough ;) is yumyum - I treated meself!

You didn't mention pineapple originally. Don't care what anyone says, I love pineapple on pizza. Not huge on mushrooms on pizza though, usually they put too many on and some of them don't get cooked enough. I hate raw mushrooms. Oops, just saw an earlier post about the pineapple. I treated myself to an egg sandwich. My last hurrah with bread. Going to hopefully get it out of my dietary field, except for my weekly pizza treat.

You didn't mention pineapple originally. Don't care what anyone says, I love pineapple on pizza. Not huge on mushrooms on pizza though, usually they put too many on and some of them don't get cooked enough. I hate raw mushrooms. Oops, just saw an earlier post about the pineapple. I treated myself to an egg sandwich. My last hurrah with bread. Going to hopefully get it out of my dietary field, except for my weekly pizza treat.

ooppss - yeah when you have the heat, the pineapple makes it all better ..... I do a similar Pizza with Garlic and Chilli Prawns - Is just so Awesome!!!

I use bases from Woolworths brand - they are like $4 all prepared - BUT - What you have to do is cook them at 230 for about five mins and put the onion on - to crisp them up, then when 5 mins done - use a fork to press down the edges - crunchy is yum. Cool it a bit, then add your toppings - I guarantee it will be good :) cook then for like 10 mins. I use a Pizza Stone - needs the alround heat!

I hate a soggy, stoggy pizza base - this is thin and crispy - and yumyum!~

treat yo self!

I treated myself to the expanded edition of Astral Weeks, one of my favourite albums, which has just been released with alternative versions of some of the songs. Probably one for the die-hard fans but I'm loving it, especially a stripped back version of the song Beside You. So pretty.

I treated myself to the expanded edition of Astral Weeks, one of my favourite albums, which has just been released with alternative versions of some of the songs. Probably one for the die-hard fans but I'm loving it, especially a stripped back version of the song Beside You. So pretty.

Oh that sounds nice. Good job.

og.jpg

Bit of a treat today. Expensive for a tv streamer, but Crossy road on the big screen is pretty amazing. Haha

Back