Skip to main content

TREAT YO SELF!!!

I want to go sky diving so bad! I'm thinking I can gift it to myself as a Christmas present.... Yeah that works.... Sort of as a reward for working so hard this year on improving my life.

You should. I have been twice and I love it, I'm probably too much of a wuss in my old age to go again. But that's definitely something to be rewarded and commended so you deserve it - do it!!

...make sure that you go and do it Inigo... it's fantabulous!... the day that I did my tandem jump there were clouds in the sky and we actually came floating through a cloud after the parachute opened and as we did there were millions of tiny little droplets forming on us as we went through it... they were tingling my skin because they were only so minute... it was such a sensational feeling... I'm going to do it again on my 65th/70th/75th etc Birthdays as a treat for myself... it's a definite on my 'to do' list lol!... Inigo... just do it!!!!... you'll never regret it I promise you!... cheers.

...make sure that you go and do it Inigo... it's fantabulous!... the day that I did my tandem jump there were clouds in the sky and we actually came floating through a cloud after the parachute opened and as we did there were millions of tiny little droplets forming on us as we went through it... they were tingling my skin because they were only so minute... it was such a sensational feeling... I'm going to do it again on my 65th/70th/75th etc Birthdays as a treat for myself... it's a definite on my 'to do' list lol!... Inigo... just do it!!!!... you'll never regret it I promise you!... cheers.
Oh my, that sounds kind of magical.

I'm deffo going to do it, there place is right near me as well. I just need to save up a little bit. Cheers Mr S and @jessy_girl

I want a pool!

Why we bought a home without one, I don't know. I do love our home though. But I want to add a pool to it. And let's be realistic, it's going to be so expensive!

Week after next a whole week down at Surfers with hubby and son. Nothing to do but eat, sleep, drink, swim, eat (did I say that twice?), read and relax. Soooooo looking forward to it.

Swimming will be in the pool too for me as I don't like the surf, I burn extremely easily and I hate sand in bad places.

Sitting by the pool with my book while the others head off to the beach and leave me be is my idea of heaven right now lol . If they allowed cocktails by the pool it'd be even better!

Week after next a whole week down at Surfers with hubby and son. Nothing to do but eat, sleep, drink, swim, eat (did I say that twice?), read and relax. Soooooo looking forward to it.

Swimming will be in the pool too for me as I don't like the surf, I burn extremely easily and I hate sand in bad places.

Sitting by the pool with my book while the others head off to the beach and leave me be is my idea of heaven right now lol . If they allowed cocktails by the pool it'd be even better!

Cool. Have you been on the light rail before?

Oh, ok. Well the light rail is quite fun. Plus pac fair is quite different now it has been partly renovated.

I'll probably try it when we're down there. I think it stops pretty much right near where we're staying.
Can't say I'm keen about Pacific Fair though - big shopping centres and lots of people do the opposite of relax me.
I'm the type of shopper who goes in gets what's needed and gets the hell out.

I'll probably try it when we're down there. I think it stops pretty much right near where we're staying.
Can't say I'm keen about Pacific Fair though - big shopping centres and lots of people do the opposite of relax me.
I'm the type of shopper who goes in gets what's needed and gets the hell out.

Oh, ok. I'm the opposite in that i love walking in shopping centres. I hope it is sunny for you and your family on the Gold Coast.

Babe have fun on your holiday! :):kiss:

I want a pool!

Why we bought a home without one, I don't know. I do love our home though. But I want to add a pool to it. And let's be realistic, it's going to be so expensive!

Yes, so much this. My parents say they see me so much more in the warmer months as most days I just happen to go over for a swim. I wish I had one of my own but I guess having access to one that I don't need to maintain in anyway is better.

Enjoy your trip @Insomniac - I'm a bit jeal. I know as a Sydney sider I'm not meant to like the GC area but I can't help it, I really do.

Yes, so much this. My parents say they see me so much more in the warmer months as most days I just happen to go over for a swim. I wish I had one of my own but I guess having access to one that I don't need to maintain in anyway is better.

Enjoy your trip @Insomniac - I'm a bit jeal. I know as a Sydney sider I'm not meant to like the GC area but I can't help it, I really do.

How come you are not meant to like the Gold Coast?

They're jealous of QLD beaches lol

Maybe. Though i am personally not a huge fan of the beach with all its yucky sand everwhere and jellyfish. Infact i haven't been to the beach in like years. Not that there is anything wrong with liking the beach. People have fun at beaches i think.

Maybe. Though i am personally not a huge fan of the beach with all its yucky sand everwhere and jellyfish. Infact i haven't been to the beach in like years. Not that there is anything wrong with liking the beach. People have fun at beaches i think.

They look pretty though. I was just joking as well, so yeah..

Back