Skip to main content

TREAT YO SELF!!!

Umm ........ I am going to bite.

I did see 13 of these for sale on gumtree yesterday, so go lose yourself there and have a looksee and 'treat yo self'.

BTW, I personally would prefer to read real life stuff here and treating thy self, not the silly fantasy stuff you just posted .............

Dreams and Mind Visions are free ..........

You have pissed me off, with your post. I posted something I wished to do, and am unable to do so atm and now I have had news that I wish I could be seeing my loved ones .......... and I read about your fucking stuff that does not exist in real time, here and now?

Please go away from this thread and may 13 x 13 x 13 x13 x 13 x 13 x13 x 13 x 13 x 13 x 13 x 13 x 13 scare you away from here, and
any thread that has a FIRE BREATHING DRAGON on patrol ..............

images

Don't tell me what to do. I have as much right to post in any thread here as much as the next poster. I would much rather read silly fantasy stuff then posts about real life stuff.

Don't tell me what to do. I have as much right to post in any thread here as much as the next poster. I would much rather read silly fantasy stuff then posts about real life stuff.

Sure thing - That is right - I have no right to tell you what to do ...... but there are forums and threads around that have your 'silly fantasy stuff', that you prefer and others that may relate to etc - INCLUDING your own thread.

You got me on a raw nerve. I have something I want to treat myself for, well, it is not a treat - it is to pay respect - and am unable to do it, at this point in time and you go on about your fucking imaginary stuff!

I like to read about what others treat themselves with in RL

Oh, why the FUCK do I even bother ............

images

Oh I had a Light Bulb Moment! I am figuring you, reepy - don't actually have and go out to work for a living ie a JOB - hence, not appreciating what most people have to do, to exist and get real life stuff, that makes us keep going to support life and a lifestyle and a treat or two .........

The last thing I bought to treat myself was this rose plant, named after the racehorse Black Caviar. So pretty. I hope I don't kill it. O_O

Black-Caviar-(200px).png
Look at those beautiful velvety petals. I can smell the rich fragrance too. Excellent!

flying-ship.jpg

A flying ship to have adventures! Fight the evil cloud pixies! Go forth into the land of gummi bears! How magical that would be.

Yeah, in ya freaking dreams! And how will you pay for that SIR? In Monopoly Money??????????

A wise man once said ...... do NOT feed the Trolls - and I was silly, once again ....... :(

I'm no troll. I'm just trying to improve this thread like I do with any other thread around here.

I treat myself often :unsure:

I ought to ban myself from shopping, but I'm rather good at it. But I have cut back. Quite a bit too. But new spring looks are out and I'm itching for a new wardrobe.
Oh god I know how you feel, the worst bit is I don't even have to leave the house, I can just look up clothes etc online... I need to practice self control for the next few weeks... It's going to be hard, but I'll try and I guess if I don't buy anything for a while I can treat myself.... ;)

Oh god I know how you feel, the worst bit is I don't even have to leave the house, I can just look up clothes etc online... I need to practice self control for the next few weeks... It's going to be hard, but I'll try and I guess if I don't buy anything for a while I can treat myself.... ;)
Online shopping is the worst thing to happen to us eh... It's worse because you're not limited to just clothing, accessories etc. I can buy a whole lounge directly online and because it is only a click away it makes it so easy.

I wanna treat myself to a new treadmill, but I'm in two minds. I think exercise equipment is a waste of money (sort of how I feel about gyms), because you can exercise using the resources around you.

I will think about this more

Online shopping is the worst thing to happen to us eh... It's worse because you're not limited to just clothing, accessories etc. I can buy a whole lounge directly online and because it is only a click away it makes it so easy.

I wanna treat myself to a new treadmill, but I'm in two minds. I think exercise equipment is a waste of money (sort of how I feel about gyms), because you can exercise using the resources around you.

You'll need some cute exercise outfits to go with that treadmill. Just saying.

I have the same view about exercise equipment... Having said that I have an exercise bike which is now behind my tv... Lol, my room is pretty small I don't have much room for all my stuff.

I think if you lived in a place where the weather was shit outside most of the year, then yeah get a treadmill, but we live in oz and the weather is getting warmer. ... Just my 2 cents worth.

The only problem with outside running is that the terrain is sometimes rough on joints.
And you can just go and run on the treadmill instead of allocating a time when it's light or whatever.

But most running purists scoff at us treadmill runners lol.
I must say though I only do a few k, anymore than that and I lose muscle.
Yes I'm that person, please don't kill me!

I have the same view about exercise equipment... Having said that I have an exercise bike which is now behind my tv... Lol, my room is pretty small I don't have much room for all my stuff.

I think if you lived in a place where the weather was shit outside most of the year, then yeah get a treadmill, but we live in oz and the weather is getting warmer. ... Just my 2 cents worth.
I agree. I needed this perspective to make the decision. Now that my two boys are older I do find it harder to get out and about because I need to stick to their pace, which is slow. But I think I will also invest in a seat on my bike, so at least we can go bike riding with each other. One can ride their bike since he is quite good with it and the younger one will ride with me.

I've never really done the bike riding thing so I will need to ease into it without killing myself.

I want to go sky diving so bad! I'm thinking I can gift it to myself as a Christmas present.... Yeah that works.... Sort of as a reward for working so hard this year on improving my life.

You should. I have been twice and I love it, I'm probably too much of a wuss in my old age to go again. But that's definitely something to be rewarded and commended so you deserve it - do it!!

Back