Skip to main content

Travis disqualified?

google 'hola extension'. it allows you to fake out websites into thinking youre local ;) you can watch the vids straight in the jump-in website using it. perhaps even facebook vote.
That is how I had to watch BB Canada. Someone was taking down all of the YouTube episodes almost as soon as they went on YouTube. So I had to select that I was in Canada and was then able to BBCAN. Do you recommend any other reality shows from Australia? I watched Real Housewives of Melbourne. They actually aired that out here in the US. Really enjoyed watching that!! I would love to watch more Australian reality shows. Australia really intrigues me!! It is my dream vacation or even dream home!! Thanks for the advise!!

That is how I had to watch BB Canada. Someone was taking down all of the YouTube episodes almost as soon as they went on YouTube. So I had to select that I was in Canada and was then able to BBCAN. Do you recommend any other reality shows from Australia? I watched Real Housewives of Melbourne. They actually aired that out here in the US. Really enjoyed watching that!! I would love to watch more Australian reality shows. Australia really intrigues me!! It is my dream vacation or even dream home!! Thanks for the advise!!
Housos

That is how I had to watch BB Canada. Someone was taking down all of the YouTube episodes almost as soon as they went on YouTube. So I had to select that I was in Canada and was then able to BBCAN. Do you recommend any other reality shows from Australia?

I guess you could watch the recent series of X factor australia.

Back