Skip to main content

Travis disqualified?

Travis is the best housemate in there. Kicking him out would have been a big mistake and left all the boring complaining douche bags in there.
489.gif

My opinion is that this is just some one starting a rumour based on what happened in last night's episode - Travis getting all narky with Sam.

It's highly unlikely.

And even if it was true, we'll never know. It would be swept under the carpet so fast and Travis would "voluntarily leave" for some reason or another. These things usually aren't revealed. ie. the Justynn thing where we've since learned something dodgy and violent definitely went down, but the producers were so shit scared they wouldn't talk about it at all.

#frozenfeeds

I thought what we learned about the Justynn saga, was that a couple of guys started that rumour on Facebook... and that it wasn't true (in fact they weren't at all well connected, and wouldn't have been privvy to any such info). I never did follow anything about it once BB was over for the year though, so maybe I'm missing something. I did always think there was something way off about the whole Justynn thing, but I leaned towards him having been planted in the house by BB, and told exactly how to behave... with BB having no intention of him being there for more than a week. And then Justynn wanting to come out about it later, but being under too much of a gag order to do so, on account of something he had signed.

But yeah, Channel 9 probably would sweep a violent incident under the rug. Channel 10 might not have, even though they may or may not actually show it... the viewers would still be aware. Remember when Belinda got two strikes for a "threat of violence"? (that was such BS by the way... hence the inverted commas)

Relax, Travisty aint goin' nowhere....Sam will be dead meat if he messes with my favourite godson..

And another thing BB, how about some romantic Dean Martin music when Trav is with Aisha?.....you could start with 'That's a Maori'

Bada bing

Travis is not only dumb as dogshit, he is also a gutless wonder!I cant believe that anyone is really that stupid at his age. The sooner the moron is out of the house the better!

I think that it's just a rumour.

If they've kicked him out, but neglected to close his voting line, then that is incredibly irresponsible and people will be pissed.

He's also one option for the new head of house, so it seems like he's still there.

If they've kicked him out, and try to pretend he is still there until it goes to air, people are going to kick off.

But he's still there. Perhaps it's a cheap ploy to exploit people's curiosity so they'll ring his vote to save number to see what happens.

The little footage that we do get to see, is a few days old. They could easily show more old footage and nobody would know whether he was there or not. Then in a weeks time, people would be saying who's Travis? The ease with which computers can be hacked these days, I would say its just a rumour. I'm pretty sure Travis and Sam will have an argument though, because there is still stuff bubbling since they failed the task.

who the fuck is Sam?

edit: Never mind, I'm just not keeping up this year :(

I can't. Not in Australia.

Me either. I'm in the US. I didn't get access to some things in AU last year bc of of my area. However, I heard that AU can watch our BB right at the CBS website. I could not get on the Channel 9 website in AU bc of the area am in, so I watch on Youtubeq.

Me either. I'm in the US. I didn't get access to some things in AU last year bc of of my area. However, I heard that AU can watch our BB right at the CBS website. I could not get on the Channel 9 website in AU bc of the area am in, so I watch on Youtubeq.
google 'hola extension'. it allows you to fake out websites into thinking youre local ;) you can watch the vids straight in the jump-in website using it. perhaps even facebook vote.

It's true but not for violence - it was for turkey slapping peg-leg ...... I mean Ryan.

Back