Skip to main content

Travis disqualified?

Personally I want a little bit more drama in the BB house because after the Cat and Lawson thing happens I don't think there will really be much drama happening in the house. I do think that it is fake because of the reason that you stated.
I agree. The Cat/lawson thing is the only interesting drama at the moment. We need some excitement!

I haven't watched last years season, but was he actually taken out of TV???? Saves us voting for him. (Not that I'm voting this year)

Oh, let's hope so. I'm getting sick of him... :hungry:

Even though I kinda doubt that an 'incident' happened with Travis getting disqualified. We would've known by now....:meh:

These things usually aren't revealed. ie. the Justynn thing where we've since learned something dodgy and violent definitely went down, but the producers were so shit scared they wouldn't talk about it at all.

Do you have a source? Would love to read about that. I've only heard them still denying that anything went down

Edit: just saw @Mrs Butterface 's post .. wow!

can anyone trace this rumour to a particular tweet or something? please DON'T call his save number for verification.

Back