Skip to main content

Travis disqualified?

really? I must've missed ALL of those moments.

Each to their own but im starting to see that he's actually a friendly dude who comes across as arrogant because he's probably used to attention. Essentially he does a lot of things people should want from the housemates - speak his mind, piss people off, have fun and make jokes.

@TaffyZ : I don't necessarily believe it.

Wouldn't they be legally bound to remove his voting number if something happened?

Voters would be able to take them to court if they are still voting for him when he was kicked out a while ago?

Wouldn't they be legally bound to remove his voting number if something happened?

Voters would be able to take them to court if they are still voting for him when he was kicked out a while ago?
Have you tried ringing the number now to find out if it's still active?

When a HM is removed in BBUK if voting lines have been opened for that HM they donate the money to charity or if you really want your money back you can contact the network and they'll refund.

Personally I want a little bit more drama in the BB house because after the Cat and Lawson thing happens I don't think there will really be much drama happening in the house. I do think that it is fake because of the reason that you stated.

Speaking of, in regards to the Nathan/Justynn incident from last year, makes me wonder why they kept the whole thing so quiet and completely faked the entire weekend and eviction just to cover it up.

I get that they were "scared", but for the sake of ratings and promoting for the show, wouldn't it have been a lot more beneficial for them to air the actual incident?

I just don't get why they're so willing to make the shitty minor things out to seem like the most dramatic things ever to happen in the house on their promos and stuff (i.e. last night's Aisha incident, for example) but then run and hide when something actually dramatic happens.

Ah well.

View attachment 43075

Not that violence should ever be condoned but honestly if they showed it, the buzz it would of generated would have helped so much, pretty sure they went "Oh shit, turkeyslap 2.0..." and 9 would of put foot down

I think that it's just a rumour.

If they've kicked him out, but neglected to close his voting line, then that is incredibly irresponsible and people will be pissed.

He's also one option for the new head of house, so it seems like he's still there.

If they've kicked him out, and try to pretend he is still there until it goes to air, people are going to kick off.

But he's still there. Perhaps it's a cheap ploy to exploit people's curiosity so they'll ring his vote to save number to see what happens.

Last edited:
Back