Skip to main content

Travis Appreciation Thread

I'm only doing it because you did it before. I find it hilarious how you do it yourself and then when others do it, back pedal.

Let me get this straight, so because I went into the Ryan thread to stop the hateful comments towards Priya, you then went into this thread (where I wasn't here and no one had said ANYTHING bad about Ryan) and then you started to tell Travis fans to stop voting because it's pointless, and somehow we are doing the same thing?

Okay.. well I'm glad you found my actions hilarious.

Let me get this straight, so because I went into the Ryan thread to stop the hateful comments towards Priya, you then went into this thread (where I wasn't here and no one had said ANYTHING bad about Ryan) and then started to tell Travis fans to stop voting because it's pointless, and somehow we are doing the same thing?

Okay.. well I'm glad you found my actions hilarious.

More so you came into our thread, telling us what to do and this is exactly what I am doing in here.

More so you came into our thread, telling us what to do and this is exactly what I am doing in here.

I only told one specific user what to do, because she kept going on and on about Ryan's kind heart. And if that's a quality she admires, then she wouldn't have been so heartless towards Priya.

Anyway, so I was telling only one person what to do, whereas you're telling me and the entirety on Travis fans what to do (to not vote).

I only told one specific user what to do, because she kept going on and on about Ryan's kind heart. And if that's a quality she admires, then she wouldn't have been so heartless towards Priya.

Anyway, so I was telling only one person what to do, whereas you're telling me and the entirety on Travis fans what to do (to not vote).

Did that give you the right to come into our thread telling one person what to do? Do you hold authority over that one person?

I am quite disgusted to be honest because the two situations are the exact same. People are going to vote or not no matter what I tell them. I am just showing them that they are wasting their money because he won't win in the end.

Did that give you the right to come into our thread telling one person what to do? Do you hold authority over that one person?

I am quite disgusted to be honest because the two situations are the exact same. People are going to vote or not no matter what I tell them. I am just showing them that they are wasting their money because he won't win in the end.

I get that the situations are the same in the sense that I was telling her what to do, and you're telling me (and the Travis fanbase) what to do, I get that.

But it differs because 1) she was disrespectful towards Priya, when she values housemates that are kind hearted.
2) I only ever said I dislike Ryan, I never hated him. I even said I wouldn't feel bad if he won.

But then you come in here when no one was saying anything bad about your favourite housemate. And then you tell them that it's pointless to vote for Travis as well as calling him a bogan.

If anyone is to be disgusted it should be the Travis fans in this thread.

I get that the situations are the same in the sense that I was telling her what to do, and you're telling me (and the Travis fanbase) what to do, I get that.

But it differs because 1) she was disrespectful towards Priya, when she values housemates that are kind hearted.
2) I only ever said I dislike Ryan, I never hated him. I even said I wouldn't feel bad if he won.

But then you come in here when no one was saying anything bad about your favourite housemate. And then you tell them that it's pointless to vote for Travis as well as calling him a bogan.

If anyone is to be disgusted it should be the Travis fans in this thread.
tumblr_nam9ik2hRO1swdja2o1_250.gif

Go to your own Ryan thread and stop telling people not to vote for Travis there because it's a lost cause coming to the supporters and telling them not to.

You're a lost cause coming in here telling people not to vote Travy, the deserved winner of BB 2014.

Hopefully every other Travis supporter is voting like there's no tomorrow right now. And do the right thing get a worthy winner, not a fly on the wall for the first 5 weeks housemate.

For fucks sake...anyone can go into any thread and post whatever they want. Who gives a rats really lol

Well done guys for supporting him to 2nd spot!

I liked Travis but was usually 50/50 with him though and I'm happy he was there tonight with Ryan!!!

You all supported a great guy and we definitely have NOT seen the last of him.

WOW Travis really had some QUIET FANS lol. I was surprised!!!

Now that it's out there, and judging from this site and social media and everything, I always thought he would come in 3rd, especially with Ryan and Skye in final 3.

When Skye was evicted I was utterly shocked. Travis outlasted Skye!!! How did that happen? Then I was like "please let it be Travis, please let it be Travis, please let it be Travis". LOL Kudos to the fans!

Back