Skip to main content

Travis Appreciation Thread

Travii
Aishii

No

Moneyii
Not entirely true. Aisha got the $20k from the thing with Lawson and Travis got $10k for being runner up I have heard, so $30k between them if they stick together isn't too bad, compared to almost all of the others. Did he, Skye and Ryan also get vouchas, as Sonia kept pronouncing it?

Not entirely true. Aisha got the $20k from the thing with Lawson and Travis got $10k for being runner up I have heard, so $30k between them if they stick together isn't too bad, compared to almost all of the others. Did he, Skye and Ryan also get vouchas, as Sonia kept pronouncing it as?

Compared to a guaranteed 70k exit weeks ago

+

200k missed out on as well

They are in worst of 3 avail scenarios to them

Compared to a guaranteed 70k exit weeks ago

+

200k missed out on as well

They are in worst of 3 avail scenarios to them
Very true but still better than nothing which most ended up with. Would you have left if you were in that situation? I can't decide for myself. I think it would depend on how I was thinking at the time as to my chances of winning.

Very true but still better than nothing which most ended up with. Would you have left if you were in that situation? I can't decide for myself. I think it would depend on how I was thinking at the time as to my chances of winning.

Yes i would have left

Bird in the hand worth many more in the bush...

Guaranteed $$ as opposed to going and working for those $$ if aisha or trav didnt win?

And trav got sooooo close , yet $0

They were guaranteed basically what they have now

That 50k is huge in the real world tax free

Think of what you must endure to make 500 bux nett

Work hours
Travel hours
Away from home hours
Away from family time
Away from sleep time
Taxes
Other people
Other workmates

Multiply that 100 times to then have 50'000 nett

They simply have yet to appreciate value of $$

If they were last 2 of 4 in house , go try for 200k

Yet with 10 or so left + intruders , big risk

It failed to see fruit

Ryan was just in an interview on the radio and was asked "Who looked the best naked?" And he said "Hands down Travi, he's got a good weapon on him" he then went on to say "he's at least got a good foot long". Pretty funny. He then said he would've hooked up with Katie.

Ryan was just in an interview on the radio and was asked "Who looked the best naked?" And he said "Hands down Travi, he's got a good weapon on him" he then went on to say "he's at least got a good foot long". Pretty funny. He then said he would've hooked up with Katie.

Got a link ? Also I hope someone posts all the Travis interviews on here.

No, I am 21 though. 22 this December. I was still in that teenager phase a bit I suppose. Plus, Ryan is still older than me by like what 3 or 4 years. Ed was the same age as him when he entered last year. Why couldn't those teenage girls go nuts on Ed last year. I was so heartbroken when he got evicted and freakin' Boog was still there.
......I'm a ryan fan based on his personality but let me tell you....I also think ed is MUCH better looking but his personality was pretty shit.

......I'm a ryan fan based on his personality but let me tell you....I also think ed is MUCH better looking but his personality was pretty shit.
Ed fancied himself big time. Didn't appeal to me at all whereas Ryan did and he's not at all what I'd go for in that age group.

100% agree! :)

Ed is more my 'type', but personality wise I prefer Ryan (and Drew). Oh, the 90s look Ryan had won me over, but only for nostalgic reasons (nothing sexual about it).

Ry-Ry will be my #1 forever :inlove: But Trav has got a cute ass :kiss:

travisjake_
CNm9tRL.jpg

aisha_jade
6 hours ago
Last night the phone rang and this guy was standing at my front door .... Surprise // He's a keeper @travisjake_
10844029_404773659678983_192635797_n.jpg

travisjake_
6 hours ago
All it took to get this little cutie to go to lunch with me was a couple of ricepaper rolls... and 2 months of solid ground work in the BB house @aisha_jade #hydepark #sydney #vietnamese
10809682_1589046911324042_1905744317_n.jpg

Aisha Jade @Aisha_Jade · 59m
Off to watch 'Totem' @Cirque with Travy boy. This should be fun
1f483.png

Back