Skip to main content

Travis Appreciation Thread

When will it end ? I wonder if those ads for the wrong voting lines cost him some votes ?

Who knows, I doubt anyone would fall for texting Aisha's name. But from what I understand about the situation, the phone number was also wrong? So that might have been confusing to some fans.

But even then, the call would be invalid, so surely they would have then looked for the real number?

Travvy.....thanks for the laughs....u made BB for me this year. Bitterly disappointed u didn't take it out....u certainly deserved to.

Skye and Travis definitely split votes. I saw a lot of Skye or Travis to win. Ryan was the alternative. He probably got the majority of the anti Skye votes. Which is a huge voting block. It's really not surprising he won. Also Ryan looks like a member of One direction. The teen girls loved him. I so wish he hooked up with Skye. 70 percent of his fanbase would have deserted him.

Yeah I guess it was a no-brainer, he was the safest winner seeing as Skye had a lot of haters and Ryan was able to pick up an accumulative fan-base. I think Travis should've won just for having the heart that i like seeing in a BB winner.

Also Ryan looks like a member of One direction. The teen girls loved him. I so wish he hooked up with Skye. 70 percent of his fanbase would have deserted him.

Why can't I see this!!!! Is Ryan really that good-looking? I don't know. I don't think any of the HMs this year is as good-looking as Ed from last year. That's just me, though. LOL

I'm guessing your not a teenager lol.
No, I am 21 though. 22 this December. I was still in that teenager phase a bit I suppose. Plus, Ryan is still older than me by like what 3 or 4 years. Ed was the same age as him when he entered last year. Why couldn't those teenage girls go nuts on Ed last year. I was so heartbroken when he got evicted and freakin' Boog was still there.

No, I am 21 though. 22 this December. I was still in that teenager phase a bit I suppose. Plus, Ryan is still older than me by like what 3 or 4 years. Ed was the same age as him when he entered last year. Why couldn't those teenage girls go nuts on Ed last year. I was so heartbroken when he got evicted and freakin' Boog was still there.

Ed is to threatening. He hasn't got that boyish face. He looks like a man.

Ed is to threatening. He hasn't got that boyish face. He looks like a man.

So Ryan looks like a what, not a man? LOL
I was very attracted to Ed, physically attracted. Like I was with these teenage girls to Ryan. Who were they toying last year, seriously? Drew, Tim, BEN?

Drew was last years Teen heartthrob.

See he is not working for me either. Well I guess I have some sorta type. I am way past that "teenage-one-direction" phase. But seriously why can't those girls see how good-looking, attractive, charming Ed last year! Yes,yes, he has that man-ish look but he's still really, really,really, nice to look at. I would so bring him home to meet my parents lol.

See he is not working for me either. Well I guess I have some sorta type. I am way past that "teenage-one-direction" phase. But seriously why can't those girls see how good-looking, attractive, charming Ed last year! Yes,yes, he has that man-ish look but he's still really, really,really, nice to look at. I would so bring him home to meet my parents lol.
I'm guessing it's a type thing. Ed was more dark-featured and Italian in appearance. Drew was more Northern European with piercing blue eyes (that many women swoon over). Mind you, Drew was as manly as Ed (you don't need an overall rugged figure to be 'masculine'). I'm sure older women would fancy Drew if they have a thing for deep blue eyes.

Ed was kinda cute to me, but nothing too special. Drew was a likable housemate (he was that year's Ryan), but he isn't my type - I'd like him as a mate though.

Back