Skip to main content

Travis Appreciation Thread

Even if it doesnt win I'm just glad he made it to top 3
I'm not sure if people who sportsbet are the same people that would be voting for their favourites. Ryan appears the favourite to win, it's not necessarily who people want to win. Two different things...

I honestly don't think it's worth voting for Ryan since he's already got the votes, but Travis may need some help...

Ryan did VERY LITTLE for entertainment. He rarely went out of his way for anything!!!! His few lines had chortle value, but never carried across the esteem, humour, liveliness of the larriken Travis.

Whereas Travis has turned nearly every housemate around from hating him to loving him.... That sort of shit should garner respect and appreciation!

Ryan did VERY LITTLE for entertainment. He rarely went out of his way for anything!!!!

Whereas Travis has turned nearly every housemate around from hating him to loving him.... That sort of shit should garner respect and appreciation!

Nope - Travis is a bogan. He even gets in a showmance to try and win. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Travis is incredibly indecisive and I prefer that he doesn't win.[DOUBLEPOST=1416983148][/DOUBLEPOST]
Let's not pretend that you actually vote.

My stoppage of voting for Priya led her to leaving this week.

If it wasn't for me voting for her the week before, David would of been gone.

Quite honestly - I don't see Travis winning.

Especially since Ryan has 600 more likes on his photo that Trabola on Instagram. Speaks for itself really.

Probably best to let things be Jordan. They don't come into our thread about how they don't like Ryan, so out of respect I wouldn't do it in their thread :thumbsup:

Really? Lemon came into our thread doing that before..

I only did because people were saying unfair things about Priya, when it was the 'Ryan appreciation thread' not the 'hate on everyone else except Ryan thread.'

I never said Ryan wasn't going to win, unlike you are doing in this thread about Travis.

Reactions: Bae
I only did because people were saying unfair things about Priya, when it was the 'Ryan appreciation thread' not the 'hate on everyone else except Ryan thread.'

I never said Ryan wasn't going to win, unlike you are doing in this thread about Travis.

I don't really care why you came in for. If it was a discussion about Priya between Ryan fans, you shouldn't be getting involved.
If you don't like it then don't read it - simple as that.

Nope - Travis is a bogan. He even gets in a showmance to try and win. Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Travis is incredibly indecisive and I prefer that he doesn't win.[DOUBLEPOST=1416983148][/DOUBLEPOST]

My stoppage of voting for Priya led her to leaving this week.

If it wasn't for me voting for her the week before, David would of been gone.

about the showmance
You are pretty ridiculous to
You supported Lisa
Yet she got her self into a love triangle showmance so she could win
But she got evicted :hilarious:

about the showmance
You are pretty ridiculous to
You supported Lisa
Yet she got her self into a love triangle showmance so she could win
But she got evicted :hilarious:

Lisa's one was over before it started.

Plus, Lisa is a goddess. She is perfect no matter what she does.

Should of won the whole series but the public decided to keep the boring ones in.

I don't really care why you came in for. If it was a discussion about Priya between Ryan fans, you shouldn't be getting involved.
If you don't like it then don't read it - simple as that.

And if you don't like people praising Travis in this thread then maybe you shouldn't read it and leave.[DOUBLEPOST=1416984344][/DOUBLEPOST]In before the "I created this thread I can do whatever I want" spiel.

And if you don't like people praising Travis in this thread then maybe you shouldn't read it and leave.[DOUBLEPOST=1416984344][/DOUBLEPOST]In before the "I created this thread I can do whatever I want" spiel.

I'm only doing it because you did it before. I find it hilarious how you do it yourself and then when others do it, back pedal.

Yes that's why ryan is still there

More like that's why Travis is still there...

Nearly left the other week when Priya, Skye, Ryan and David were saved.

Now boring Travis is still in. Oh well - he will be 3rd anyway. I have no doubt about that.

More like that's why Travis is still there...

Nearly left the other week when Priya, Skye, Ryan and David were saved.

Now boring Travis is still in. Oh well - he will be 3rd anyway. I have no doubt about that.
Travis is boring? Please
Coming from the ryan supporter

End of discussion
This is travis appreciation
This is where we appreciate the loveable FUN travis
And if you predict travis comes third
Then why is he the winner in your prediction quote

Back