Skip to main content

Tony Abbott leadership challenge

uTMkGaq_lJ987jP9PXHN_zV0hRSd33UnBJ6nMhoefDj563PLSzM1WMJd1QXA8X3Nj5ipztmJ3BUICjieZ4P6kxBXHvHExxZyIzADEVsNy7ilzaY_-V-FiQ_VMppnvips6z9S6lYT8WUzfmiXhqXUz5yrMLwMNeeE-3tjqUHI8g=w400-h225-nc

Have you not seen any of the press conferences in the past few hours or seen the news in the past few months? Enough dirty laundry to fund this maids new mansion.
Ha ha, a few hours is hardly enough for the machine to hit spin. Julia and Kevin haven't even reached for the pegs yet, it's still wafting in the breeze every chance they get, not to mention that mess they left behind.(joking of course).:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha ha, a few hours is hardly enough for the machine to hit spin. Julia and Kevin haven't even reached for the pegs yet, it's still wafting in the breeze every chance they get, not to mention that mess they left behind.(joking of course).:p

Ha! It seems like leadership speculation was occurring before Abbott even made his first 100 days. :p

He did as he was told by Rupey Bear so that made him decent in his eyes. ;)

11927466_10208143607487537_1738216258590794818_o.jpg

Yep, true. Disgusting that Murdoch still has control over Australian politics. One would have thought his reputation would have been ruined after the phone hacking scandal but I guess money talks.

O_O WTF has just happened?????

Been running errands all day, come here about to go to bed and we have a new PM.... Well I'm happy Abbott is gone, Turnbull is OK, I'd rather a better party be in power, but we are kind of short of decent parties that aren't filled with dickheads tho, oh well....

I'll admit to being a liberal voter, in the most recent election. However have always thought Malcolm would make a great PM. I said so on the front page of this thread. However not in this way and not now. I don't know how to feel. I HATED the Rudd-Gillard-Rudd debacle. A real dark spot in our political history. I can't be hypocritical and pretend like this isnt dark and ugly. Ugh!

Back