Skip to main content

Tony Abbott leadership challenge

Woo hoo. Pretty funny that Abbott tried this on Turnbull not long ago and won by just 1 vote. Not to mention Gillard and even Rudd, who by the way both had longer terms than this mysoginst. So many jilted MPs gleefully enjoying some retribution right now.

Good riddance to baaaaad rubbish.

tumblr_mfwwgcIR6h1s24avgo1_400.gif

Happy to see Abbott go, but this unfortunately gives them a better chance of winning the election.

Woo hoo. Pretty funny that Abbott tried this on Turnbull not long ago and won by just 1 vote. Not to mention Gillard and even Rudd, who by the way both had longer terms than this mysoginst. So many jilted MPs gleefully enjoying some retribution right now.

Good riddance to baaaaad rubbish.
So many hilarious Gillard memes around.

Sorry, but I find this popular bull shit that has been going on since John Howard got the boot embarrassing. Anyone would think the Australian PM is elected by 12 year olds. I'm surprised One Direction aren't our PM

Sorry, but I find this popular bull shit that has been going on since John Howard got the boot embarrassing. Anyone would think the Australian PM is elected by 12 year olds. I'm surprised One Direction aren't our PM

LOL No need to be sorry :) Pick of a bad bunch really, Julia should have stood up!

At least the libs did it with a bit of class. Done and dusted before you know it, without hanging out a load of dirty laundry.

uTMkGaq_lJ987jP9PXHN_zV0hRSd33UnBJ6nMhoefDj563PLSzM1WMJd1QXA8X3Nj5ipztmJ3BUICjieZ4P6kxBXHvHExxZyIzADEVsNy7ilzaY_-V-FiQ_VMppnvips6z9S6lYT8WUzfmiXhqXUz5yrMLwMNeeE-3tjqUHI8g=w400-h225-nc

Have you not seen any of the press conferences in the past few hours or seen the news in the past few months? Enough dirty laundry to fund this maids new mansion.

Back