Skip to main content

Tim the psychopath - his tricks, and Ed

[MENTION=706]pawlini[/MENTION] Agreed. Then add onto that how he wanted her to appologize and his behavior towards her after what he had already done ... very nasty emotional abuse.

I don't believe his narcissistic spiel. Please feel sorry for me it causes me to act the way I do. I can't help it speech. Trying to cover his tracks for the way he behaves.

This is a reply to the original thread.
I don't think your in a position to comment, going off an hour of edited content per day, half of which is out of context. I also think a lot of the 'events' or 'dramas' seen on tv have had a catalyst from earlier (maybe hours or days) that have seemed insignificant at the time and subsequently edited out.
Bottom line. Two people in the house appear to be deteriorating mentally and tims not one of them.
Jade: obsessive/delusional/self depreciating behaviour
Ed: obsessive/paranoid behaviour that is at odds with his/his family's game plan and leaving him in two minds about everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
As entertaining as the faux diagnosis of the hms are i would like to point out two things. A, its a game and B they all want to win. All the i love bb for the experience is crap. Each housemate has a strategy. I think what confuses the viewer is the editing to fit in with the producers stereotyping. Ed the jock prince charming, tim the weird alterno dude, mikk the driven asian, etc. Does anyone in the house have a mental illness. No. Are they under stress ...undoubtably

If you guys think Tim is a psychopath, you probably couldn't stomach the US version of BB. Do people really get all sensitive over being called an idiot? You would have thought Tim shot Ed's mom or something.

As entertaining as the faux diagnosis of the hms are i would like to point out two things. A, its a game and B they all want to win. All the i love bb for the experience is crap. Each housemate has a strategy. I think what confuses the viewer is the editing to fit in with the producers stereotyping. Ed the jock prince charming, tim the weird alterno dude, mikk the driven asian, etc. Does anyone in the house have a mental illness. No. Are they under stress ...undoubtably

What Zoot said. It was always thus. That surfer guy who bullied the gay farmer was the first and still the worst to do it. If you can't stand the heat, don't audition for the BB house. They are always going to put someone like Tim in there.

So Michaela says in her exit interview, that Tim is a very skilled manipulator. Unlink most psychopaths, Tim is open, and I think it is because he thinks he "owns" the game. He thinks he has the better of all his rivals, so doesn't care what they think or do, he just does his thing.

The final straw was Tim admitting to BB that he wants the prize money. Its all game playing & skillful manipulation now.

the whole deflecting responsibility for his actions with someone and then making out he is the victim is emotional abuse.

Its a borderline personality disorder skill.

http://bpdfamily.com/message_board/index.php?topic=194546.0

Very well said! I thought the exact same thing about Tim reminding me of a cult leader. He probably learned some of his tricks during his training for priesthood.

I think you are very brave and loyal to stick with your favourite. I also think the public's hate for Ed has grown way out of proportion when you consider he hasn't really done anything to hurt anyone. His relationship with Jade is a strange one but he has never promised her any form of commitment so I really don't know what all the fuss is about. The reason most people are really, really hating him is probably because he can't stand Tim.
I totally agree!

Very well said! I thought the exact same thing about Tim reminding me of a cult leader. He probably learned some of his tricks during his training for priesthood.

sadly, drew, t and boogsi grew to luv tim and tim reciprocated by throwing them under the bus...becos its a Game...

sadly, drew, t and boogsi grew to luv tim and tim reciprocated by throwing them under the bus...becos its a Game...

You do realize Tim is and has always been playing the BIG BROTHER GAME. Tahan, Drew and Boogs are all playing the game too, especially Tahan. Poor Jade i have no idea what game she is playing, but it is kind of sick atm.

Tim turned off Drew & Tahan the last couple days for 2 reasons.
1. It suits his game plan to have the next 2 strongest players not near him at the end [logical if you are trying win $250,000]
2. And it is clear, Tahan & Drew are always egging on BOOG to annoy Tim, because they wont do it themselves and Tim hates they fact that T' & Drew would never defend no matter what.

If at least one other HM played just as hard as Tim - i may have supported them. And please don't give me Tahan has... she is benefiting off her looks, period!

He has narcissistic traits no question (I'm a genius, I have control of this game, I enjoy lying etc) but the telling thing is someone with NPD would never say/admit they are a narcissist. Apart from the lack of insight, to admit they had any flaw would mean a loss of status. And NPDs as you know are all about status.

The last two sentences describes Ed. ugh - I can't remember what day it was... but they were all having dinner and talking about different traits of themselve. Everyone described their worst trait, except for Ed, and I don't remember who said it but it was something along the lines of - 'Well that would be your worst trait then'. I'll have to relook - it was in the live feeds...

I just can't believe I was wearing rose coloured glasses for so long when I was a Tim fan. I accepted everything that he did in the house. No more! He has done his dash with me! Unless of course the live updates lie. I will wait until tonight's daily show to pass final judgement.

The last two sentences describes Ed. ugh - I can't remember what day it was... but they were all having dinner and talking about different traits of themselve. Everyone described their worst trait, except for Ed, and I don't remember who said it but it was something along the lines of - 'Well that would be your worst trait then'. I'll have to relook - it was in the live feeds...

Look here:
http://www.bigbrother.com.au/news/8...e-em-housemates-point-out-their-pros-and-cons

This is Ed's answer:
Haters: I guess in the Diary Room when I ramble on a fair bit. I chat a lot.

This is Tim's answer:
Haters: I think some people – and it's happened in here – would hate that I stir the pot. But I think the majority of people watching would like that.

Tim couldn't answer without finishing off that most people would like him anyway. And you think Ed is the narcissist?

You do realize Tim is and has always been playing the BIG BROTHER GAME. Tahan, Drew and Boogs are all playing the game too, especially Tahan. Poor Jade i have no idea what game she is playing, but it is kind of sick atm.

Tim turned off Drew & Tahan the last couple days for 2 reasons.
1. It suits his game plan to have the next 2 strongest players not near him at the end [logical if you are trying win $250,000]
2. And it is clear, Tahan & Drew are always egging on BOOG to annoy Tim, because they wont do it themselves and Tim hates they fact that T' & Drew would never defend no matter what.

If at least one other HM played just as hard as Tim - i may have supported them. And please don't give me Tahan has... she is benefiting off her looks, period!

shall we ignore T was nominated 9 times and did not CUT someone in the bbhouse?
as the HMs realize they are up for eviction most go pyscho (Mikka cried and threw a tantrum and talked
about how it is gut wrenching to be up on the bench...jade called a family meeting (where was Tahan's family meeting the 9times T was nominated)...Tully cried and was anxious...Tim told T when he starts freaking out about being up on the bench he thinks of how well T holds herself and it calms him down) let's face it, they ALL shoot the bricks when faced with the public vote...tahan worked it like a Boss...what ya are saying, my dear Assassin, is tens of thousands of people are so shallow, they only vote for Tahan because she is gorgeous...I became a fan, not a stans when she sat in the bucket of ice-water to answer the questions from big brother while Rohan couldn't b bothered, even if it meant the HMs would enjoy a gourmet meal...her legs were beet red yet she didn't moan and vetch about it...she began playing a discreet and strong game at that moment when she told the HMs Rohan did not attempt to stay in the ice bath and she did...rohan was summarily evicted...

credible ed (early pre-jade) said T was strong and intelligent but pretended not to be...she plays a very subtle, very good game...who was the one who ran in to tell ed about Tim's pt comment to boogsi and wanting to punch him in the face (knowing it would further wind up ed...that ed fell for it and went "after" tim is ed's failure) T plays the Game under the radar...I suppose ya have to be a
fan in order to discover it...so not PERIOD,

her gameplay is there to discover if you dare give it a go...
when T was up with the boys and said vote for me becos I have more balls than all of
them...well...er...hum I had to agreee...when faced with the public vote the HMs wilt
T's game was as strong as tim's (imho, stronger) in dissimilar ways...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back