Skip to main content

Tim the psychopath - his tricks, and Ed

Nathan summed it up nicely. He said to Tim he seemed to enjoy making other people feel bad. If I'm not mistaken, that goes beyond narcissism and into the realm of psychopathy/sociopathy.

Can also be a sign of something as simple as low self esteem.....which i might add Tim shows a lot of signs of :)

Nathan summed it up nicely. He said to Tim he seemed to enjoy making other people feel bad. If I'm not mistaken, that goes beyond narcissism and into the realm of psychopathy/sociopathy.

I think the most interesting thing that could happen on BB now, is Tim getting evicted. That's when we'd get to see a completely different household. I'd like to see who gets along with whom after he's gone. And let's see what his posse do when there's no one to "follow".

I think he's intelligent, and trying to come up with things as he's bored. He's also an opportunist.

He's also my favourite HM to watch this year. No one else in the house has done enough to earn the title this year as far as I'm concerned. He wasn't my fav in the beginning. That was Mikk. And I put $100 to win on her - oh well!

I think the most interesting thing that could happen on BB now, is Tim getting evicted. That's when we'd get to see a completely different household. I'd like to see who gets along with whom after he's gone. And let's see what his posse do when there's no one to "follow".

I think you are very brave and loyal to stick with your favourite. I also think the public's hate for Ed has grown way out of proportion when you consider he hasn't really done anything to hurt anyone. His relationship with Jade is a strange one but he has never promised her any form of commitment so I really don't know what all the fuss is about. The reason most people are really, really hating him is probably because he can't stand Tim.

No way Australia would fall asleep if tim was evicted. TIM TO WIN BB13

No way Australia would fall asleep if tim was evicted. TIM TO WIN BB13

No they wouldn't... you only think that because it's been the Tim Show lately, and is going to stay that way so long as he's in there.

Life goes on after you remove the charismatic manipulator from any kind of group... even if their followers spend a little while feeling like they have had a limb removed.

With Tim gone, housemates who feel oppressed around him would get their second wind and really start to have fun again.

I think you are very brave and loyal to stick with your favourite. I also think the public's hate for Ed has grown way out of proportion when you consider he hasn't really done anything to hurt anyone. His relationship with Jade is a strange one but he has never promised her any form of commitment so I really don't know what all the fuss is about. The reason most people are really, really hating him is probably because he can't stand Tim.

Yeah... I think it comes down to women being from Venus, and men being from Mars - LOL.

Ed isn't meaning to use or abuse anyone with this strange relationship. I think he just doesn't get that his words not matching his actions, can cause this massive confusion for Jade. She doesn't get that the things he's saying to indicate that its just a here and now relationship, outweigh the the fact that they're sleeping in the same bed, and canoodling-oodling :eek:

As strange as the relationship may seem while we're watching it, it's really a situation that's pretty common. I have seen this kind of thing play out plenty of times.

No they wouldn't... you only think that because it's been the Tim Show lately, and is going to stay that way so long as he's in there.

Life goes on after you remove the charismatic manipulator from any kind of group... even if their followers spend a little while feeling like they have had a limb removed.

With Tim gone, housemates who feel oppressed around him would get their second wind and really start to have fun again.
so your admitting its the tim show? Yes it is cuz the other housemates are as boring as shit.

I'm pretty sure that they (ed, mikkayla, jade & madeline) would all still sit around and talk about Tim, and about how he thought he knew the game but he didn't, about why he got evicted, about why Tim getting evicted is because he doesn't respect others.... blah blah blah. They would analyse it ad nauseum and still do nothing entertaining!@!

I'm pretty sure people give Tim too much credit for the way and reasons as to why he acts the way that he does lol.
You're simply another brain washed and abused victim to Channel 9's edits and propaganda
just sit back and enjoy the show

#TeamTim

Its so funny . Tim entertains, amuses and annoys and he is the svengali of all manipulators cowing all housemates to silence yet all i see ed mikk do is bitch and talk about tim. Maybe if the others showed some gumption instead of sitting on their arses worrying about tim they might be more entertaining.

so your admitting its the tim show? Yes it is cuz the other housemates are as boring as shit.

Not because others are boring... but because he makes a lot of noise, and he has a bunch of people blindly supporting him. What else is there to see while that's taking over?

I'm not sure how many series' you have seen... but there's been other housemates who kind of take over our screens just because they make a lot of noise. BB3 comes to mind, when it became the "Carlo Show" for a while. I wouldn't call the guy interesting though, and most of us were glad to see the back of him.

I think a lot of people here would find Tim to be the kind of person they they could only tolerate in short doses if they had to live with him. I liked him too for a fair while, but it's just enough already now. His fake show-mances with whichever woman is handy at the time, the way he talks being nowhere near what I'd expect from a man his age, and the way no one can confront him about a damn thing without him turning the conversation into him somehow being their victim.

Last edited:
Its so funny . Tim entertains, amuses and annoys and he is the svengali of all manipulators cowing all housemates to silence yet all i see ed mikk do is bitch and talk about tim. Maybe if the others showed some gumption instead of sitting on their arses worrying about tim they might be more entertaining.

Exactly

I'm pretty sure people give Tim too much credit for the way and reasons as to why he acts the way that he does lol.
You're simply another brain washed and abused victim to Channel 9's edits and propaganda
just sit back and enjoy the show

#TeamTim

Yep agreeed

Not because others are boring... but because he makes a lot of noise, and he has a bunch of people blindly supporting him. What else is there to see while that's taking over?

I'm not sure how many series' you have seen... but there's been other housemates who kind of take over our screens just because they make a lot of noise. BB3 comes to mind, when it because the "Carlo Show" for a while. I wouldn't call the guy interesting though, and most of us were glad to see the back of him.

I think a lot of people here would find Tim to be the kind of person they they could only tolerate in short doses if they had to live with him. I liked him too for a fair while, but it's just enough already now. His fake show-mances with whichever woman is handy at the time, the way he talks being nowhere near what I'd expect from a man his age, and the way no one can confront him about a damn thing without him turning the conversation into him somehow being their victim.

Do you think that tims fauxmances maybe a joke .telegraphed to the audience almost with a wink and a twirl of a false moustache and swish of a cape. I guess you prefer the other approach. Let a delud-ed gewl attach yourself to you, use her for support and cuddles playing on her feelings and loyalty to advance yourself in the game while your brother whores you out online? Well horses for courses i guess

Q. Is Tim a serial rapist/sexual torturer? Sociopaths are. ALL without exception, even the women.

This is completely false... I don't have a degree in psychology but I studied personality disorders/human behaviour both in an out of school quiteeeee extensively. Not all sociopaths are serial rapists or sexual torturers. Perhaps you have it mixed up and meant it the other way, that all serial rapists/sexual torturers are sociopaths, as that would be true. :)

How do you work out a guy [Tim] that is on a game show, trying his best to win is a psychopath... Tim admits he wants to entertain, instead of just sitting around like a zombie in the House doing nuffing, like Ed and others have been doing.
I wasn't a Tim fan when he walked into the house, but once the no nothings Ed, matt, caleb, etc started to make Tim, tahan, Tully etc feel like a piece of sh*t for being themselves - that is when i actually started supporting Tim.
At least Tim, Tahan and yes even Tully have been entertaining.
It is TV people, you want to be entertained - even if HM's like Tully for example have bugged. Otherwise you would be watching, a Gym workout and a gewl chasing a guy, that has no balls to say "hey, just not into you, but we can be mates"

Ya refer to Nathan the Quitter???? But I digress...Tim admitted he was a miscreant and bad boy in school becos his dad was the principal...I think he may suffer from Preacher's Kid Syndrome where he rebels against authority (he mentioned that his sisters are goody two shoes and make him sic...lovingly of course) nothing as insidious as a psychopath...maybe a Rebel without a cause...

Back