Skip to main content

Tim the psychopath - his tricks, and Ed

Here's a brief intro to how Tim's (and psychopaths) minds works.
(First of all he's closer to borderline traits than antisocial traits but thats another story)

My background: Close relative with a personality disorder, I've dealt with these tricks for decades

Q. Is Tim a serial rapist/sexual torturer? Sociopaths are. ALL without exception, even the women.

Q. Is Tim a recidivist criminal? Sociopaths are.

Q. Does Tim lack remorse? Sociopaths, Borderlines and NPDs lack remorse. He has shown remorse numerous times.

Q. Did Tim grow up torturing animals? Lighting fires? (Conduct Disorder -> precursor to ASPD Antisocial Personality Disorder). Why would he study environmental science? Access to animals to torture them?

Come on.

My mother is a malignant narcissist so yeah, I'm a little too familiar with PDs too. Her neighbour was murdered, shot through the front door in a nice middleclass suburb. It was a hit gone wrong. Wrong house. But mum framed the victim's son. Why? Because the son (my bf) had complained about our dog barking. Mum felt slighted and wanted to teach him a lesson. She gave a two hour statement providing motive. When the cops came to arrest her for misleading police, she went to her doctor and feigned psychosis and got herself admitted to a psych ward to avoid prosecution.

Is Tim THAT elaborate?

I suspect Tim has been exposed to alot of NPDs. He was brought up evangelical right? NPDs all over the place in those kind of ministries. They think they're God etc but not delusional. They just assume God favours them. They're "special".

Tim is an entry-level narcissist. That's it. He has narcissistic traits ONLY.

Tully is a different story. She's on the spectrum IMO. She's somewhere within NPD/Borderline. I hesistate because her behaviour inside was Borderline but her exit behaviour suggests NPD. She gaslights like no other. She's in with his family already. Trip to Melbourne to solidify it all. They're obvs extremely gullible lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
A diagnosed narcissist destroyed my entire family, mother ended up mortgaging the family home & giving the money away, father was bashed while he had cancer, etc. I have an extreme dislike for anybody with personality disorder symptoms.

I am really sorry for your experience. Fucking bastards aren't they. Interesting you got a diagnosis. Shrinks are so terrified of my mother they won't do it. Malignants and ASPDs generally only get diagnosed until they're incarcerated by anonymous shrinks.

Otherwise, shrinks know, they will come after you to the ends of the earth because ANY drop in status deserves punishment widely beyond what's necessary. Violence or whatever.

I get why you recognised stuff in Tim's behaviour. He's TRYING to be ruthless. Really trying but he's not as successful as he could be.

NPDs/ASPDs wouldn't make the mistakes he does. "I'm starting to care big brother". He wants to be hard but he's too nice a person.

Oh God, looks like we're armchair diagnosing again. What did we end up deciding Tully had?

Oh God, looks like we're armchair diagnosing again. What did we end up deciding Tully had?

What we're offering (yes I can feel your eyerolls arsehole) is some insight. A shrink would take dunno 1hr a week, perhaps two months to diagnose someone.

People like Poxy and myself, who have been abused by NPDs for decades, have insight, more insight than alot of shrinks... I don't agree with Poxy about Tim but it's interesting to kick this stuff around.

For instance, my mother has been locked up in Acute psych ward for 60 days. She's been diagnosed as a psychotic. She's faking it. It's what she does to avoid court. She's been doing it for years. Shrinks can be SO DUMB. She got out recently after I tipped them off she has NPD and they're terrified of her now. Have barred her from any contact with the psych ward. Hilarious.

I've been the victim of Borderlines too but just can't decide where Tully sits. Shes in there somewhere on the spectrum. She satisfies both DSMVs to a point.

Difference between psychopath and sociopath please

There isn't a different, they are the same thing just different terminology.

Psychopath focuses on the psychopathology of a person and therefore the mental processes.

Sociopath incorporates the societal influences/ outcomes of their behaviour, but still refers predominately to the mental processes.

What we're offering (yes I can feel your eyerolls arsehole) is some insight. A shrink would take dunno 1hr a week, perhaps two months to diagnose someone.

People like Poxy and myself, who have been abused by NPDs for decades, have insight, more insight than alot of shrinks... I don't agree with Poxy about Tim but it's interesting to kick this stuff around.

For instance, my mother has been locked up in Acute psych ward for 60 days. She's been diagnosed as a psychotic. She's faking it. It's what she does to avoid court. She's been doing it for years. Shrinks can be SO DUMB. She got out recently after I tipped them off she has NPD and they're terrified of her now. Have barred her from any contact with the psych ward. Hilarious.

I've been the victim of Borderlines too but just can't decide where Tully sits. Shes in there somewhere on the spectrum. She satisfies both DSMVs to a point.

That's all very interesting and insightful however I wasn't even referring to your posts. More the OP labelling Tim as a psychopath with their only evidence coming from a highly edited television show. But thanks for the arsehole comment.

... A genuine psychopath would have cracked like an egg on their first day, they couldn't cope with having themselves viewed 360 degrees 24/7-they tend to thrive on secrecy, or selective sharing and cameras catch everything.

This. It's true!

(First of all he's closer to borderline traits than antisocial traits but thats another story)

Its all about control. In Tims' case, start calling people "idiots". If they don't respond and complain, just keep on taking it further and further. Start abusing them to their face etc and wear them down and create chaos. In the end Tim can call anybody anything he wants and people are too warn down to react. If they complain, twist twist the story to make out you are the victim. That is, the victimiser pretends to be the victim. In the end you control people by wearing them down and "gaslighting".

This is what Ed is trying to point out in his unsophisticated way. As soon as Ed & Tim talk about Tim's behaviour, Tim sees this as a perfect time to play victim again and try to confuse the audience & add more chaos.

The manipulator (Tim) will often brainwash followers into their own mini cult, and in this case the cult includes part of the TV audience. The followers seem oblivious to abuse & will follow their leader regardless, a sort of Stockholm syndrome.

The manipulator never admit to manipulating anything, and redirect everything back to the accuser.

Additional reading:
Malignant Narcissism http://www.drirene.com/catbox/index.php?showtopic=40676
Borderline Personality Disorder, family member perspective (is this how Ed is behaving?) http://www.bpdfamily.com/bpdresources/nk_a119.htm
Gaslighting http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting
Stockholm syndrome http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

My background: Close relative with a personality disorder, I've dealt with these tricks for decades

You really are a twit... And your multitude of wiki pages for "additional reading" just makes you look uber twitty.

Tim has a big personality and no outside stimulation, his behaviour is a direct response to that.

My backgroud: Close relative with a twit disorder, gives me the ability to spot a twit a mile off.

You really are a twit... And your multitude of wiki pages for "additional reading" just makes you look uber twitty.

Tim has a big personality and no outside stimulation, his behaviour is a direct response to that.

My backgroud: Close relative with a twit disorder, gives me the ability to spot a twit a mile off.

I don't believe you. You have no links to wikipedia pages to back up your claims. Diagnosis rejected!

Tim - psychopath
Mikkayla - eating disorder
Justynn - aggression issues
Tully - manic depressive

the psych team at BB really did a bad job screening contestants this year.

Pretty sure that a psychopath would have been weeded out in the selection process. A genuine psychopath would have cracked like an egg on their first day, they couldn't cope with having themselves viewed 360 degrees 24/7-they tend to thrive on secrecy, or selective sharing and cameras catch everything.

True. The only thing a socipath truly fears is incarceration. Moreso than death, which is baffling but there it is.

What is the difference between borderline personality disorder and simply being ultra emotional?

BPD symptoms:
* frantic efforts to avoid feared abandonment
* intensity and instability in relationships
* suicidal behaviour, or acts of self-harm
* an unstable self-image or sense of self
* impulsive behaviour (eg. spending, substance use, reckless driving, sex, binge eating)
* emotional instability due to reactivity of mood
* chronic feelings of emptiness
* intense, inappropriate or uncontrollable anger
* paranoid thinking under stress or 'dissociative' symptoms

^As you can see, borderline personality disorder is a lot more than just being overly emotional.

Q. Is Tim a serial rapist/sexual torturer? Sociopaths are. ALL without exception, even the women.

Q. Is Tim a recidivist criminal? Sociopaths are.

Q. Does Tim lack remorse? Sociopaths, Borderlines and NPDs lack remorse. He has shown remorse numerous times.

Q. Did Tim grow up torturing animals? Lighting fires? (Conduct Disorder -> precursor to ASPD Antisocial Personality Disorder). Why would he study environmental science? Access to animals to torture them?

Come on.

My mother is a malignant narcissist so yeah, I'm a little too familiar with PDs too. Her neighbour was murdered, shot through the front door in a nice middleclass suburb. It was a hit gone wrong. Wrong house. But mum framed the victim's son. Why? Because the son (my bf) had complained about our dog barking. Mum felt slighted and wanted to teach him a lesson. She gave a two hour statement providing motive. When the cops came to arrest her for misleading police, she went to her doctor and feigned psychosis and got herself admitted to a psych ward to avoid prosecution.

Is Tim THAT elaborate?

I suspect Tim has been exposed to alot of NPDs. He was brought up evangelical right? NPDs all over the place in those kind of ministries. They think they're God etc but not delusional. They just assume God favours them. They're "special".

Tim is an entry-level narcissist. That's it. He has narcissistic traits ONLY.

Tully is a different story. She's on the spectrum IMO. She's somewhere within NPD/Borderline. I hesistate because her behaviour inside was Borderline but her exit behaviour suggests NPD. She gaslights like no other. She's in with his family already. Trip to Melbourne to solidify it all. They're obvs extremely gullible lot.
Why is TEFLON ED defying diagnosis? haha because he's TOO GOOD A NACCISSIST

Its all about control. In Tims' case, start calling people "idiots". If they don't respond and complain, just keep on taking it further and further. Start abusing them to their face etc and wear them down and create chaos. In the end Tim can call anybody anything he wants and people are too warn down to react. If they complain, twist twist the story to make out you are the victim. That is, the victimiser pretends to be the victim. In the end you control people by wearing them down and "gaslighting".

This is what Ed is trying to point out in his unsophisticated way. As soon as Ed & Tim talk about Tim's behaviour, Tim sees this as a perfect time to play victim again and try to confuse the audience & add more chaos.

The manipulator (Tim) will often brainwash followers into their own mini cult, and in this case the cult includes part of the TV audience. The followers seem oblivious to abuse & will follow their leader regardless, a sort of Stockholm syndrome.

The manipulator never admit to manipulating anything, and redirect everything back to the accuser.

Additional reading:
Malignant Narcissism http://www.drirene.com/catbox/index.php?showtopic=40676
Borderline Personality Disorder, family member perspective (is this how Ed is behaving?) http://www.bpdfamily.com/bpdresources/nk_a119.htm
Gaslighting http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslighting
Stockholm syndrome http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Let me guess, you are someone from Ed's family... right!

Back