Skip to main content

Tim the psychopath - his tricks, and Ed

Sis, don't tell me you've fallen for Ed's cards? Gurl, check yourself.
GysPBrI.gif

jtnyh2.gif

#sorryboutit

xo

They way Boog, Drew and Tahan? got up when Tim said I'm going to the bedroom to pack my suitcase was creepy. Like sheep. If he announced I am going to toilet, they would have probably followed him and asked to wipe his ass. If Ed never got through to Jade and Makkayla they would have carried on being his sheep too. I never had Tahan down as a easily manipulated weak minded sheep. In the beginning she was one of the many ( Matt, Heidi, Jasmin, Caleb, Tully, Xavier, Ed) who saw through Tim. Maybe all her friends leaving exposed her to Tim.

I would like to give my medical diagnosis of Tim.

He is a Fuckwit and Wanker.

Can only be treated by being evicted very soon.

Thank you.

Since we're all playing armchair psychologists..I'd like to pipe in with an observation/assessment about Ed :D

So, when he approached Tim about calling him an idiot, Ed quickly grabbedadjusted his (own) crotch as if to confirm his manhood was in tact, or perhaps a subconscious way to establish his dominance. Just a fun theory I had....

Since we're all playing armchair psychologists..I'd like to pipe in with an observation/assessment about Ed :D

So, when he approached Tim about calling him an idiot, Ed quickly grabbedadjusted his (own) crotch as if to confirm his manhood was in tact, or perhaps a subconscious way to establish his dominance. Just a fun theory I had....

I too saw that, how could one miss it. I agree with your assessment of this ritual but what really disturbed me was the fact that he couldn't find a way of letting go of his testicles.

As I mentioned previously on more than one occasion, with Ed it's always a ball or balls, never Jade's buttocks or ample mammary glands. And before you start consulting your holy scriptures which are useless anyway, I have it on good authority that both, the female's buttocks and her breasts are officially, medically classified as erogenous zones.

There you go, you live and learn... though I doubt Ed ever will.

I would like to give my medical diagnosis of Tim.

He is a Fuckwit and Wanker.

Can only be treated by being evicted very soon.

Thank you.

Are you qualified to diagnose these afflictions?! I agree with the treatment you have suggested... Swift and painless.

What is the difference between borderline personality disorder and simply being ultra emotional?

Sounds like you're telling a joke... One has an excuse to throw at anyone who dares to question their annoying persona, the other is just a drain on anyone they come in contact with. Either way, I see these people coming and make a quick detour... They have no idea how exhausting they are.

Ed is trying to play his three of clubs arguing with Tim.

Ed is mostly upset when he found out he was not in the cool kids group. At that moment he almost switched sides or self evicted.

Claiming Tim is a psychopath because Ed is a douchebag simpleton is lol.

What is funny is Ed was not even confronting Tim. He just rolled over on his back and submitted his beta belly.

The BB Producers would be loving Tim. Apart from Boog, not too many others are providing any spark.

But If I was a HM, I'd be nominating them every week until they left.

Also Madaline, have we ever seen any HM get such a cruisey run? Hmm.

Tully has shown compassion towards many of the HMs and she was always very upset when people were evicted. If you're going to call her a psychopath then you're going to need to justify it to sound credible.

Tully was very upset full stop. People being evicted was just one of many feeders for her need for attention through drama and tears. I don't think she is a psychopath tho. Psychopaths are usually very intelligent and as another poster said they wouldn't want to be on a show like BB anyway. Some needy people would, some egotistical people would, some nice quietly confident people would, some mean people would (mean not = to psychopath), some odd people would, some desperate for money people would etc etc but not a psychopath.

What is funny is Ed was not even confronting Tim. He just rolled over on his back and submitted his beta belly.

Ed needs to worry about being Ed and showing the audience he has something to offer beyond trying to better Tim. He should stop trying to 'win' against Tim and just let his own fun entertaining intelligent humorous light hearted side out for us all to see ............. Oh hang on .......well I guess we know why he is focussed on Tim then :p

Once tim and tahan leave big brother, i can hear the promo

Today the housemates sat around all day and did f@@k all

Ed picked his fingernails till they bled and worried tim was badmouthing him on the outside
Jade wove eds underpants into a love heart, which ed ignored
Mikkayla slept most of the day then got up and cooked dinner then went back to bed
In desperation for something to do drew finally washed his hair
Maddie agreed with everything everyone said and asked if anyone wanted to feel her boobs again, no one did
Boog, well she is missing, it appears the others found her voice just to grating.

Back