Skip to main content

Tim Dormer is going on Celebrity Apprentice

tim dormer ‏@timdormer 2h2 hours ago
Wow $18k to my charity @wildwarriors! HUGE thanks to @steelblueboots for their donation & helpers @Alisa_Lysandra
1f64c.png
1f3fb.png

Ha! Just watching a replay of Apprentice (I've not seen it before). I think Richard might have Tim pegged, particularly about how he manipulates people. LOVE that Richard was playing Olivia Newton John's greatest hits in his head to block out Tim's screeching. Also, Tim ... WHERE IS THE HAIRNET?!?!?

Tegan Martin was just on Mornings & she said after 6 hours in the boardroom. (no wonder they drink after they leave)

Though 6 hours seems a lot.

Video not uploaded yet.

I am tipping Tim to be fired this week.

They appear to be scavenger hunting this week; he is yet to do Tahan's hair and make-up we have seen pics of that challenge.
I reckon he surely gets a further few weeks, he is the only male to lead a win isn't he? Haven't the girls won every week apart from last week with Team Timmy winning.

I love sophie, why doesn't someone give her a job onscreen she is funny, what happened to her lips? She had natural big lips before didn't she?

They appear to be scavenger hunting this week; he is yet to do Tahan's hair and make-up we have seen pics of that challenge.
I reckon he surely gets a further few weeks, he is the only male to lead a win isn't he? Haven't the girls won every week apart from last week with Team Timmy winning.

I love sophie, why doesn't someone give her a job onscreen she is funny, what happened to her lips? She had natural big lips before didn't she?

She is one of the new judges of AUS got talent!

Reactions: kxk

I haven't seen the photo of Tim doing Tahan's hair etc.

Mark Bouris: the art of manipulation is juggling information....laying out the facts prevents it.

So happy to see who went home.

Well I haven't seen it yet, I read it on facebook.

Just watched the most recent episode. Even though Tim can seem manipulative at times, I still think it was rather harsh for everyone in the boardroom to think he sabotaged the challenge.

Just watched the most recent episode. Even though Tim can seem manipulative at times, I still think it was rather harsh for everyone in the boardroom to think he sabotaged the challenge.
I'm not watching the show, but don't you think the cast may know more than we do? :unsure:

Tim Dormer calls out Sophie Monk and Richard Reid’s big egos

Big Brother champ Tim Dormer says Sophie Monk and Richard Reid’s Hollywood egos are the reasons he asks to be fired on Celebrity Apprentice.

Dormer has a Big Brother moment during Wednesday’s episode of the reality show
when Monk refuses to acknowledge his creativity and Reid calls for him to be fired.

He said it is why he gets emotional and asks “boss” Mark Bouris to let him walk.

“I don’t like playing the victim or saying I was bullied, but I had had enough and I thought ‘I don’t need to put up with this s***’,” Dormer told AAP.

“There is a hierarchy of egos on that show.

“They [Monk and Reid] have both worked in LA where it is cutthroat, where you compare yourself to your competition. Where it’s all about who is the prettiest or working your way to the top by doing things I wouldn’t do.”

Dormer said he took pity for an “insecure” Reid, in particular. “I felt sorry for him because it was so obvious that it was his insecurities he was projecting, and his own problems, on to me. I am the opposite of what he was saying.”

The 31-year-old said the two stars, along with former Rugby champion Matt Cooper, had probably heard he was manipulative on Big Brother and that was possibly the reason why they ganged up on him.

“People forget Big Brother is viewer voted and it’s not me that sent people home and my reputation maybe got them scared and threatened them,” Dormer said.

“They misunderstand manipulation with strategy. Them banding together to get rid of me is more manipulative than anything I did on the show. I felt I was back in the house.”

Dormer said he was apprehensive at first about appearing on the Nine Network reality series but only did to raise money for the charity Wildlife Warriors.

He still has his winnings from Big Brother in 2013 and survives on sponsorship deals, producing TV shows and appearing as a guest on KiisFM’s Kyle and Jackie O’s breakfast radio show.

“I’ve never really spent the prizemoney from Big Brother either. Doing Celebrity

Apprentice has opened me up to the business world and that would be another route to go down.”

His next TV assignment is travelling to India with former Big Brother housemate Ben Zabel in early 2016 for a one-hour documentary.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...d-reids-big-egos/story-fn8yvfst-1227604876862

Tim Dormer calls out Sophie Monk and Richard Reid’s big egos

Big Brother champ Tim Dormer says Sophie Monk and Richard Reid’s Hollywood egos are the reasons he asks to be fired on Celebrity Apprentice.

Dormer has a Big Brother moment during Wednesday’s episode of the reality show
when Monk refuses to acknowledge his creativity and Reid calls for him to be fired.

He said it is why he gets emotional and asks “boss” Mark Bouris to let him walk.

“I don’t like playing the victim or saying I was bullied, but I had had enough and I thought ‘I don’t need to put up with this s***’,” Dormer told AAP.

“There is a hierarchy of egos on that show.

“They [Monk and Reid] have both worked in LA where it is cutthroat, where you compare yourself to your competition. Where it’s all about who is the prettiest or working your way to the top by doing things I wouldn’t do.”

Dormer said he took pity for an “insecure” Reid, in particular. “I felt sorry for him because it was so obvious that it was his insecurities he was projecting, and his own problems, on to me. I am the opposite of what he was saying.”

The 31-year-old said the two stars, along with former Rugby champion Matt Cooper, had probably heard he was manipulative on Big Brother and that was possibly the reason why they ganged up on him.

“People forget Big Brother is viewer voted and it’s not me that sent people home and my reputation maybe got them scared and threatened them,” Dormer said.

“They misunderstand manipulation with strategy. Them banding together to get rid of me is more manipulative than anything I did on the show. I felt I was back in the house.”

Dormer said he was apprehensive at first about appearing on the Nine Network reality series but only did to raise money for the charity Wildlife Warriors.

He still has his winnings from Big Brother in 2013 and survives on sponsorship deals, producing TV shows and appearing as a guest on KiisFM’s Kyle and Jackie O’s breakfast radio show.

“I’ve never really spent the prizemoney from Big Brother either. Doing Celebrity

Apprentice has opened me up to the business world and that would be another route to go down.”

His next TV assignment is travelling to India with former Big Brother housemate Ben Zabel in early 2016 for a one-hour documentary.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...d-reids-big-egos/story-fn8yvfst-1227604876862

Tim can dish it out but can't take it. He didn't like it once people figured him out. He was entertaining on BB but outside of that he is just plain annoying.

'There is a hierarchy of egos on that show': Frustrated Tim Dormer reveals why he ASKED to be fired from Celebrity Apprentice ...after reaching the final four
By KARISHMA SARKARI FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA and AAP

PUBLISHED: 18:20 EST, 11 November 2015 | UPDATED: 19:01 EST, 11 November 2015
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...SKED-fired-Celebrity-Apprentice.html#comments

He may have won Big Brother but Tim Dormer tried to called it quits on Celebrity Apprentice.

The 31-year-old is seen getting emotional on Wednesday night's episode and asks the 'boss' to let him walk, before Mark Bouris tells him to toughen up ahead of the double elimination episode.

After making the top four in the competition, Tim claims he had enough of Sophie Monk and Richard Reid's Hollywood egos, telling AAP: 'There is a hierarchy of egos on that show.'

Scroll down for video

2E539E0A00000578-3313210-image-m-135_1447219857236.jpg

+8
'There is a hierarchy of egos on that show': Frustrated Tim Dormer reveals why he asks 'boss' Mark Bouris to fire him on Wednesday night's episode of Celebrity Apprentice

'They [Monk and Reid] have both worked in LA where it is cut-throat, where you compare yourself to your competition. Where it's all about who is the prettiest or working your way to the top by doing things I wouldn't do,' Tim added.

While the curly haired radio personality says he doesn't 'like playing the victim', he claims the group ganged up on him.

But he still stood up for himself after Sophie refused to acknowledge his creativity in Wednesday night's challenge and Richard called for him to be fired.

'I had had enough and I thought "I don't need to put up with this s***",' Tim revealed of the boardroom situation.

2E539DED00000578-3313210-image-a-125_1447219744517.jpg

+8
Top Four: After making the top four in the competition, the Big Brother winner said he couldn't take the others ganging up on him any more (L-R: Tim, Sophie Monk, Matt Cooper, Richard Reid)

2E541A9700000578-3313210-image-a-136_1447223714550.jpg

+8
Hollywood egos: The curly haired star said Sophie (pictured) and Richard had a 'do whatever it takes' attitude because they had both worked in the fiercely competitive LA scene

2E541A9300000578-3313210-Apprehensive_Tim_revealed_he_was_apprehensive_at_first_about_app-m-1_1447223997154.jpg

+8
'I felt sorry for him': Tim (second left) thought Richard (right) was projecting his own insecurities onto him

Tim also said he took pity on the entertainment reporter in particular, claiming Richard was 'projecting' his own insecurities onto him during the heated argument.

'I felt sorry for him [Reid] because it was so obvious that it was his insecurities he was projecting, and his own problems, on to me.

'I am the opposite of what he was saying,' Tim said in his defence.

2E544AEB00000578-3313210-image-a-5_1447224748609.jpg

+8
'My reputation maybe threatened them': The 31-year-old believes the group ganged up on him because of his reputation inside the Big Brother house

'People forget Big Brother is viewer voted and it's not me that sent people home and my reputation maybe got them scared and threatened them,' he suggested.

'They misunderstand manipulation with strategy. Them banding together to get rid of me is more manipulative than anything I did on the show. I felt I was back in the house.'

Tim said he was apprehensive at first about appearing on the Nine Network reality series but only did so to raise money for the charity Wildlife Warriors.

Tim Dormer to the Steve Irwin Reserve at Cape York!

2E54437800000578-3313210-image-a-6_1447224768086.jpg

+8
Apprehensive: Tim revealed he was apprehensive at first about appearing on the Nine Network reality series but only did so to raise money for the charity Wildlife Warriors, a charity founded by the late Steve Irwin

He still has his winning from Big Brother in 2013 and survives on sponsorship deals, producing TV shows and appearing as a guest on KIISFM's Kyle and Jackie O's breakfast radio show.

'I've never really spent the prize money from Big Brother either. Doing Celebrity Apprentice has opened me up to the business world and that would be another route to go down.'

2E5421A700000578-3313210-image-a-4_1447224065373.jpg

+8
Not afraid to say what he really thinks! Ahead of the start of the series, Tim told fans what he really thought of his fellow contestants in a post on Instagram

2E54469E00000578-3313210-image-a-7_1447224813140.jpg

• SHARE PICTURE

+8
On the road! Next for Tim is a trip around India with former Big Brother housemate Ben Zabel in early 2016 for a one-hour TV documentary, similar to their Graceland adventure

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...fired-Celebrity-Apprentice.html#ixzz3rAbZ4Lyp
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back