Skip to main content

Tim appreciation thread!

Tim is a ratbag;)

I don't think he's trying to win. I think he knows he never would and has gone in there to increase his media profile, so is not going to tailor his behaviour to please the voters. I also think he is pretending to be simpler than he is-- he's smarter and more sophisticated than he's letting on.

Tim is full of himself but rather see him around for a while, also like to see Tahan around for a while by throwing a tantrum. Your right about everyone being too careful and remember last year the outsider Estelle made it to number 3 spot because everyone just wanted to get rid of her so nominated the most. Could Tim survive being nominated every week and be saved by the public? I hope so. :)

Tim is full of himself but rather see him around for a while, also like to see Tahan around for a while by throwing a tantrum. Your right about everyone being too careful and remember last year the outsider Estelle made it to number 3 spot because everyone just wanted to get rid of her so nominated the most. Could Tim survive being nominated every week and be saved by the public? I hope so. :)
I think he could. After tonights episode a lot more people seem to be warming to him on Facebook and Twitter but the opinions are definitely a mix. I think he would without doubt go 1st or 2nd in a vote to Evict but in a vote to Save I think he could do well. He is definitely a good housemate and that is proven by the fact that people can be bothered to form an opinion on. Alex M himself has said Housemates who the public form an opinion on and get a reaction from the public are the best housemates. Doesn't matter if it is a positive or negative opinion/reaction, a negative reaction is better than no reaction and a housemate who the public can't be bothered forming an opinion on are the worst housemates.

I think he could. After tonights episode a lot more people seem to be warming to him on Facebook and Twitter but the opinions are definitely a mix. I think he would without doubt go 1st or 2nd in a vote to Evict but in a vote to Save I think he could do well. He is definitely a good housemate and that is proven by the fact that people can be bothered to form an opinion on. Alex M himself has said Housemates who the public form an opinion on and get a reaction from the public are the best housemates. Doesn't matter if it is a positive or negative opinion/reaction, a negative reaction is better than no reaction and a housemate who the public can't be bothered forming an opinion on are the worst housemates.

And thats why I like vote to save as the ones nobody can form an opinion on will be out first :)

I think Tim is going to be one of those housemates that you either love, or love to hate. I couldn't stand Tim to start with but he's starting to grow on me now. He'll definitely be entertaining to watch and will bring some life to the house.

I think Tim is going to be one of those housemates that you either love, or love to hate. I couldn't stand Tim to start with but he's starting to grow on me now. He'll definitely be entertaining to watch and will bring some life to the house.
I agree 100%. I think more will Love to Hate him but that is not necessarily a bad thing because people who Love to Hate him could vote to save him.

He's definitely the most interesting in there so far. Playing up to the cameras a bit though.

Nice interaction with the petulant Tully on last night's show. I really enjoy his grating sing-song voice and the way he just bores into his subject relentlessly. Fun to see her flounce out of that interaction, also, having accused him of doing the vanishing act.

He's possibly the best annoying pest they have ever put in there..........far more complex and aware than I expected and capable of plotting his annoyance but pulling back when needed.
He's an odd loudmouth in that he listens too.

The Tully stuff last night was fab, bloody funny how she avoided him.

I know the guy is a humongous pain in the arse to deal with but for some reason I can't put my finger on he doesn't pervade the nastiness and mean spiritedness that ben '12 did. IMHO ben 12 repeatedly cut down people because he fed off the pain he caused, you could tell it gave him sustenance through out the day.

I don't get that from Tim though, I think the guy is just in oblivious immature imbecile not really out to hurt others for his personal enjoyment. Not someone that I'd hang around for long but good value for reality tv purposes.

Haha, I really didn't like Tim at all last night, my sudden appreciation of him from the day before vanished. But I think that's his general aim and I am pro-trouble in the house so I hope he stays for a while, he is a real life troll.

‘It was funny because we were all excited, but then that excitement was over in 5 minutes for some people,’ Tim says about the difference between entering the Halfway House and the Safe House.

He expresses regret to Mikkayla and Caleb about his treatment of the Halfway Housemates. He admits the situation is unfair and he has behaved wrongly towards them.

‘So, sorry guys,’ he says earnestly.

‘Apology accepted,’ Caleb replies.

Found this on the OS........SOMEONE is trying not to get nominated

‘It was funny because we were all excited, but then that excitement was over in 5 minutes for some people,’ Tim says about the difference between entering the Halfway House and the Safe House.

He expresses regret to Mikkayla and Caleb about his treatment of the Halfway Housemates. He admits the situation is unfair and he has behaved wrongly towards them.

‘So, sorry guys,’ he says earnestly.

‘Apology accepted,’ Caleb replies.

Found this on the OS........SOMEONE is trying not to get nominated

Lol! May be too little too late for poor Timmy.

playing the game way too early, when can they learn? always get the 1st impression right, then .........

from what we've been shown, i dont think he needed to apologize, there must be hell a lot we dont see.

tim must be shaking now, matt won the power for nomination. please dont vote him out so early, i think tahan can go first, she simply doesnt fit into this bunch in whole, so lack of life experience comparing to others.

Tim or Tahan going first would suck! Someone like Jasmin or Sharon should go, at least the others get reactions out of people.

Back