Skip to main content

Tim appreciation thread!

People aren't boring if they don't like Tim, they have legitimate gripes.
Usual suspects liking Tim, won't clash this time though cause Tim seems semi decent and acting up.
Can you please not be so serious? Did you miss the wink face that clearly mean't I was saying it in a joking way? Obviously I don't think all the Tim haters are "boring people". If comments like that are going to upset you may as well not visit this thread or any other threads that are appreciation threads based on Housemates you dislike.

thank you:)

...and thank you for spelling 'appreciation' correctly, last year having to look at that dire 'appreacian' thread title for that even direr thread for months on end was excruciating.
Hahaha I can relate. It was very annoying indeed!

Can you please not be so serious? Did you miss the wink face that clearly mean't I was saying it in a joking way? Obviously I don't think all the Tim haters are "boring people". If comments like that are going to upset you may as well not visit this thread or any other threads that are appreciation threads based on Housemates you dislike.
I don't dislike Tim, but people aren't boring if they don't like him.

heh

looking forward to hairy upper lip little miss pouty sook yellow bathers being evicted long before the house troll does. :D

that said, AFAIC the house really doesn't have much going for it yet this season ... tis somewhat mostly yawnsville so far ... thank goodness for the fake married couple thang that at least gives a bit more of a glimpse into how quickly and easily some people can be manipulated into behaving dishonestly.

how boring is the house going to become once that particular task is over ?

regarDS

I don't give a shit if it was a 'joke'.
Well you do because you are getting quite worked up over this for no reason at all. Calm down and lighten up a bit. I think at first you didn't realise it was a joke and now that you know it is, rather than just accept the fact that you took a joke seriously you are picking a fight because you can not admit to being wrong.

Well you do because you are getting quite worked up over this for no reason at all. Calm down and lighten up a bit. I think at first you didn't realise it was a joke and now that you know it is, rather than just accept the fact that you took a joke seriously you are picking a fight because you can not admit to being wrong.
Seems like you're getting worked up not me, I don't hate Tim (think he's a moron but I like the reaction he's getting) but entertainment is subjective.
I mean, Ed (has he said more than a couple of sentences?!) already has quite the fan base.

Seems like you're getting worked up not me, I don't hate Tim (think he's a moron but I like the reaction he's getting) but entertainment is subjective.
I mean, Ed (has he said more than a couple of sentences?!) already has quite the fan base.
Um you just said "I don't give a shit if it was a "joke"." Provide me with an example of me getting "worked up". Honestly, just lighten up a bit.

Why are you bringing up Ed in the Tim appreciation thread? Reminds me of all the Estelle fans talking about her in every other Housemate thread last year.

I think Tim's good value at the moment, he's stirring things up a little in there, which is needed in the early days when everyone's still boringly nice.

Um you just said "I don't give a shit if it was a "joke"." Provide me with an example of me getting "worked up". Honestly, just lighten up a bit.

Why are you bringing up Ed in the Tim appreciation thread? Reminds me of all the Estelle fans talking about her in every other Housemate thread last year.
LOL your example is your own post, yeah not worked up at all!

LOL your example is your own post, yeah not worked up at all!
Re-read my post in a normal, calm voice and all of a sudden it doesn't come across as so "worked up" does it? Doesn't matter what tone of voice you say "I don't give a shit if it was a joke" in, you still sound fairly worked up over absolutely nothing hahaha. You made a fool of yourself, and now you are pissed off, I get it, it happens to everyone, now can you honestly move on? Haha. I was over this mini argument 15 minutes ago to be completely honest.

Re-read my post in a normal, calm voice and all of a sudden it doesn't come across as so "worked up" does it? Doesn't matter what tone of voice you say "I don't give a shit if it was a joke" in, you still sound fairly worked up over absolutely nothing hahaha. You made a fool of yourself, and now you are pissed off, I get it, it happens to everyone, now can you honestly move on? Haha. I was over this mini argument 15 minutes ago to be completely honest.
Yes because I can hear your calm demeanour:rolleyes:

I like Tim! I'm glad he has his own happy thread. He's endearing and wry and playful and mischievous. He shouts when he's excited. I am wondering if he's had his upper lashes tinted before he went in - if so, good move. Long may he stay.

I like Tim! I'm glad he has his own happy thread. He's endearing and wry and playful and mischievous. He shouts when he's excited. I am wondering if he's had his upper lashes tinted before he went in - if so, good move. Long may he stay.

haha yeah I love his overexcitableness! (totally not a word, but whatever)

I agree Melore! Definitely a loveable trouble maker. I always love an entertaining villain.

Back